• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Raw64life

Yet some people here said we should have kept shaming Shibata for doing that spot, because that supposedly would help create awareness in Japan. Yeah, sure

Also

C_0LvjrXcAU5ovM.jpg

Poor NOAH

I'd feel bad for NOAH, but then again they started a working agreement with TNA. I'm ok with anything associated with TNA failing. Also, I miss Marufuji and don't want to have to watch NOAH to see him wrestle.

Can the next month's OP just stick a [56k warning] tag in the thread title or in the first line of the first post?

That works well on Gaming side.

I wonder what the deal is with Omega's visa. Kept him off the ROH US shows. I guess NJPW must be confident it'll be worked out by the time Long Beach happens.

woah man, i must've missed it brother !
i'm assuming fave 5 wrestlers ?
1. cena
2. triple h
3. jbl
4. shawn michaels
5. kurt angle

E38Nu.gif

That's one of the most standout fave fives I've ever seen

I wonder what the deal is with Omega's visa. Kept him off the ROH US shows. I guess NJPW must be confident it'll be worked out by the time Long Beach happens.

Do you need a visa to work for a Japanese company though?

Zach

I'm dead to Bluekaveli ever since I put the kibosh on his proprosed three-way with Data West. He wanted to do that Neapolitan where he'd be the chocolate, I'd be the vanilla, and Dato would be the strawberry [/unprovoked '99 Konnan attack].

If you're working in America, yes. That was the whole point of the ROH issue and why he couldn't be at this weekend's shows

ROH is an American company though, even though Omega is a representative from NJPW, he would've technically been working for (and get paid by) ROH. Hence the need for a visa.

The NJPW shows don't have that problem because NJPW isn't an American company.

I'm dead to Bluekaveli ever since I put the kibosh on his proprosed three-way with Data West. He wanted to do that Neapolitan where he'd be the chocolate, I'd be the vanilla, and Dato would be the strawberry [/unprovoked '99 Konnan attack].
You're confusing Bluekaveli with me.

Don't think it got mentioned here since it came up yesterday.

PWInsider.com is very sad to report that passing of Florida independent talent Wayne VanDyke, who performed as Richard Delicious. He was only 29 years old.

VanDyke was rushed to a hospital after collapsing following a match for the Ronin promotion in Florida on 4/29, having suffered a heart attack. He suffered two additional heart attacks while en route to the hospital and had been in a medicall induced coma since that day.

VanDyke worked for a number of promotions in the State and helped out behind the scenes for a number of the WWN umbrella promotions. WWN had just announced that any money raised beyond the expenditures of their next few shows were going to be donated towards VanDyke's medical expenses.

klonere

Banned
i can't believe OwensIsNow posting has gotten worse and he's got a Pepe avatar

Can you do some stupid ass year long ban bet or something

Anth0ny

It's a wonder Brock ever gave a fuck considering his position on the sport of kings.

but he's clearly stopped giving a fuck entirely. time to retire into the wilderness of Saskatchewan and hunt some DAMN BUCKS or whatever the fuck he's into

It's a wonder Brock ever gave a fuck considering his position on the sport of kings.

but he's clearly stopped giving a fuck entirely. time to retire into the wilderness of Saskatchewan and hunt some DAMN BUCKS or whatever the fuck he's into
I know he's never gave a shit.

And doesn't give a fuck about Heath's kids.

He still cares the same fucking thing every carny who works into their 60s does: the high of working and pleasing a crowd.

Dude tries to act above it all, but he appealed the crowd by giving a 10th german suplex at WM, was smiling like a lunatic after the match, and fist bumped a fan when he walked up the ramp. I know Brock better than he knows himself.

Data I'm always down to play and have a good time and even a few laughs despite our personalities clashing (same goes for all). I'm somewhatgroovy on psn and box. Don't know my switch friends code by heart because I'm not dumb.

Top Bottom