• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

i hope wwe signs toni storm soon
tumblr_opz2ctHT2y1qkmus5o1_400.gif

because i want her away from the good wrestlers

I wouldn't mind getting that offense from Toni ;)

Is she that bad?

Foggy

Is she that bad?

It's all relative. Honestly she could come into NXT right now and have the 2nd best match of the current roster with Asuka. She's young, she could and should get better. She's just gotta ditch that silly hat.

ROH is an American company though, even though Omega is a representative from NJPW, he would've technically been working for (and get paid by) ROH. Hence the need for a visa.

The NJPW shows don't have that problem because NJPW isn't an American company.

You have to have a visa to get into the US at all because he's working. Like he's not getting onto a flight into the US without a visa. It's not about who's paying you specifically.

Like when you enter the country, you have to declare why you are here (vacation, work, etc.). If he says he's here to work, he has to have the proper documentation that permits him to work in the US.

Is she that bad?

She's not bad at all. I'd put her at around Ember Moon level of in-ring ability (maybe a little below), but I think she has way more personality.

She'll definitely be in WWE soon though. She's said that her goal is to go there and they want her.

Toni Storm will be fine in NXT and WWE. Shes not quite there to hang with the top of Stardom but she is way better than a lot of other talent they use like Tessa Blanchard etc

I'm re-reading Jericho's 2nd book, and I came across this gem that I had forgotten all about, lmao

Rock always kept quiet about his blossoming film
career, but eventually the conversation turned to his
ascension in Hollywood
as the next breakout star. After a
few minutes, Hulk jumped in and started explaining why he
never made it as big in acting
as Rocky had.

“You’ve got no competition right now, brother. There’s
nobody around who can challenge you, brother. When I was
breaking into
Hollywood, Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Van
Damme, Seagal were all really hotski. There was no room
for another action hero and
I was a victim of the numbers
game, brother.”

Either that, or maybe
Santa with Muscles
wasn’t the
right projectski.

My favorite Hogan thing ever was his testimony in court about Hulk Hogan having a bigger penis than Terry Bollea. Or whatever that nonsense was.

After seeing/hearing that, that's when the last ounce of respect I had for the man left. It was actually on the verge after Hogan put the blame on his son's friend after his crash.

Heh!

Though this is just inviting the obvious "All of them" response. That's a bit reductive, though I'm struggling to think of a title reign of his I enjoyed. Maybe the one from late 2007 to mid 2008? Or the one where he primarily feuded with Christian.

The late 2007 one is probably the one for me. He had a decent stretch working with Shawn, Jericho, and Jeff Hardy.

I wonder what the deal is with Omega's visa. Kept him off the ROH US shows. I guess NJPW must be confident it'll be worked out by the time Long Beach happens.

They probably didn't want their next champ to be banned from the US because ROH are incompetent assholes when it comes to visas

They'll handle it themselves

For Survivor Series 2002, Vince wanted something big to sell the show. HHH had been petitioning to do WarGames, a match involving two rings and ten wrestlers inside a giant cage. Vince wasn’t keen on using the WarGames name or concept, because it was a WCW invention. That’s when the Elimination Chamber was born.

See that, DM? War Games would've come back thanks to Triple H! How do you like him now!?

Striker

The fucking AUDACITY of Low Ki complaining about marks throwing tantrums
Randy would have been out of the WWE like Low Ki if H's didn't have boner for him.

I never got the fascination with him. Yeah he has a good look but that's where it ends. His best feud was six yrs ago getting carried by Christian and the only time he wasn't a bore was with Rated RKO, and that was 95% Edge. Sid had an amazing look and he had 1000% more charisma than Randall.

So apparently Sami Callihan was the original planned leader of Sanity back when they came up with the initial idea. This was right before he left NXT. Then once he left they decided to do it with Eric Young instead.

Gotta say, that would have been a much better fit for Sami than that dumb hacker gimmick they gave him.

Woah ROH spoilers

Kusihida beat Marty Scurll for the ROH TV title... wonder if that's to ste up a rematch at one of the G1 specials or something.... weird to do the big Marty Scurll joins Bullet Club angle and then have him lose his title right away. Can;t imagine Kushida keeps it long

Woah ROH spoilers

Kusihida beat Marty Scurll for the ROH TV title... wonder if that's to ste up a rematch at one of the G1 specials or something.... weird to do the big Marty Scurll joins Bullet Club angle and then have him lose his title right away. Can;t imagine Kushida keeps it long

Scurll is probably getting his win back at BOSJ.

Top Bottom