• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

miserable

Bret is right.
#FuckProfessorBeef #FuckShawn

handshake3rylz9.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this Judas song by Jericho is pretty ok? :eek:

I cant take his maneurisms seriously tho, I just see Chris Jericho the wrestler.

Zach

I too am upset with OwensIsNow's devolution into The Memelord of Dankness, klonere. He could've been the greatest poster of all time. He was our Das Wunderkind, but he couldn't help not to Berlyn all over himself and this once-great community.

The legends:

Mike Sanders
Chuck Palumbo
Mark Jindrak
Sean O'Haire
Shawn Stasiak
Reno
Johnny the Bull

We all joke and say this stuff in jest about '00, but looking at current situations you could argue Seth, Roman and Dean are the modern version of generic CAW's. Hell, you could throw in a lot of guys who are over now with very basic 'im a wrestler' looks.

So what I'm getting at is, why were those guys from '00 and into the mid 00s SO much worse with the CAW look?

Heroman

Banned
We all joke and say this stuff in jest about '00, but looking at current situations you could argue Seth, Roman and Dean are the modern version of generic CAW's. Hell, you could throw in a lot of guys who are over now with very basic 'im a wrestler' looks.

So what I'm getting at is, why were those guys from '00 and into the mid 00s SO much worse with the CAW look?
In every era there always been caw wreslters.

Tall4Life

Oh for sure, it just seems like wrasslin fans rag on that generation more than other. Was just the incredibly awful fashion choices of the early to mid 00s?

That and also none of those wrestlers panned out to anything, so they're even more forgettable and CAW like

I want to say that was also the era of when Johnny Ace was the one hiring these people

Sephzilla

Potentially controversial opinion but HHH has a somewhat CAW look to him as well. Super standard wrestling attire complete with stupid looking long hair with taped up wrists for that little bit of extra edge that makes 10 year olds go "my wrestler is more extreme than yours cuz he has to tape his wrists"

Sephzilla

HHH's look is probably my favorite in all wrestling haha

I mean, it's a good look for him but when you take a step back it's kind of the most standard wrestler template imaginable. HHH's "look" works a lot more because of everything else with his character (his attitude and his entrance). Also short hair HHH > long hair HHH

imBask

Banned
I mean, it's a good look for him but when you take a step back it's kind of the most standard wrestler template imaginable. HHH's "look" works a lot more because of everything else with his character (his attitude and his entrance). Also short hair HHH > long hair HHH

idk man denim jacket + long hair HHH was an alright look for a wrestler

Top Bottom