• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Browny

Banned
as much as I like Daniel Bryan, he was a hard sell in terms of looks

WM 30 Daniel Bryan looked like absolute trash

I remember reading a story a couple of years prior to WM 30, where he said he'd grow his beard out and not shave it until he main evented WM. I wish that he'd at least trimmed it a bit.

Sephzilla

I think Bryan was quietly trying to see how shit he could make his look without it affecting how over he was. Because hot damn his look right around and after WrestleMania 30 was bad. His WrestleMania 28 look was his best look

wm28_photo_061.jpg

His current look is way better too

daniel-bryan-retires-07.jpg

If he never went with the crazy hobo look I don't think Vince would have been so hesitant to push him

I think Bryan was quietly trying to see how shit he could make his look without it affecting how over he was. Because hot damn his look right around and after WrestleMania 30 was bad. His WrestleMania 28 look was his best look

giphy.gif

His crazy hobo look worked as far as the storyline went, but I would never consider that a good look.

Menome

I too am upset with OwensIsNow's devolution into The Memelord of Dankness, klonere. He could've been the greatest poster of all time. He was our Das Wunderkind, but he couldn't help not to Berlyn all over himself and this once-great community.

*record scratch*

I'm sorry, what? Edgelord McDruggington?

Pfft.

Marvel

could never
Best look, best run.
6rpa62br

1s506qp4

0g5ywwr4

I've said it a few times just how much I loved that whole part of his career, so entertaining. Slimebag Heel bry was just great.

His entrance too, screaming "WORRRRLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!" whilst constangly pointing to his belt on the waist lol

imBask

Banned
Sami Zayn is the new Ziggler, it's been like 2 years of failures and you guys still hold on to the hope that he's about to do something great

Caderfix

Sami Zayn is the new Ziggler, it's been like 2 years of failures and you guys still hold on to the hope that he's about to do something great

Sami's got charisma, Ziggler never had it. But, yeah, I can see Sami becoming something I don't want to see anymore due to booking and that's sad.

Bryan's current look is my favorite look of his. Although I agree that his WM 30 did work quite well given the story of it.

Heel/Team Hell No Bryan is the best Bryan also.

I'd honestly love to see if Sami could pull off a heel turn like Bryan.

You see the Arabic text on Sami Zayn's pants?
776c1c5918937871a4f4225a9f0717da.jpg

Sami-Zayn-HD-Images-1-1.jpg

I'll give you three guesses for how a Sami Zayn heel turn will go in light of this information.

He'll make Iraqi Sympathizer Sgt. Slaughter look like a great idea after they're done with him.

It'd be an interesting experiment, but I don't think he can. He's a legit babyface, just like Becky.
Sami is WWE trying to intentionally make a DBry underdog and I hate how it's just making me dislike Sami (I hate the Woody Allen character type thing they've given him).

I'd argue Becky is probably the most DBry underdog currently where it isn't intentional, since she's probably the worst booked superstar on the roster after Bray but still remains over.

Caderfix

Its fantastic. Game looks and performs great on the switch.

Shoot:
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a better kart racer

I think that anyone who played both games with an objective view would agree with your shoot line.

EDIT: Welp, I guess not. I still agree though.

We all joke and say this stuff in jest about '00, but looking at current situations you could argue Seth, Roman and Dean are the modern version of generic CAW's. Hell, you could throw in a lot of guys who are over now with very basic 'im a wrestler' looks.

So what I'm getting at is, why were those guys from '00 and into the mid 00s SO much worse with the CAW look?
That's the modern day indy look

Sephzilla

Shoot:
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a better kart racer

I'm not sure I agree, but it's a really solid game. Mario Kart 8 is probably the best in the genre though, especially now that 8 Deluxe has a real battle mode.

Friend Code:
SW-0992-6009-3604

Top Bottom