• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Caderfix

This thread in OT about the two brothers throwing hands (well one of them, so it would be assault) is something else.

Why? Don't you think that a stupid freak fight between two brothers over a childish as hell reason that, literally, never happened before is enough of a reason to send one of the two to jail without them even trying to solve it like adults first? The attacking brother is clearly a manace to society and op is putting all of our lives in danger for not pressing charges.

OT is crazy.

Tom Nook

Gotta love the irony though. Strowman literally destroys Roman in kayfabe with throwing him through tables, onto concrete, flips over an ambulance, hits him with stairs. He's out two weeks tops. Roman does some punches and a few hits to the post. Braun's out 6 months.

He's Superman

Beefy

Some one needs to just run past Roman and shave off the middle of his hair and then run off. Least it would change his look a lil.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Gotta love the irony though. Strowman literally destroys Roman in kayfabe with throwing him through tables, onto concrete, flips over an ambulance, hits him with stairs. He's out two weeks tops. Roman does some punches and a few hits to the post. Braun's out 6 months.
That's the power of The Big Dog™.

That reminds me, I should watch BOLA. Picked up Night 1 on Blu-Ray

That tag match on night two. Whew.

f9364f2e0f641f62d34843011d452f63_president-barack-obama-wipes-sweat-from-his-forehead-while-wipe-brow-meme_669-377.jpeg

Why? Don't you think that a stupid freak fight between two brothers over a childish as hell reason that, literally, never happened before is enough of a reason to send one of the two to jail without them even trying to solve it like adults first? The attacking brother is clearly a manace to society and op is putting all of our lives in danger for not pressing charges.

OT is crazy.

Yeah, these people seem so divorced from reality it is astounding. How can people be so utterly shit at conflict mediation? How would this people ever get by going out in the night life?

Its so crazy.

I wonder when the classic WWF superstars show will pop up on the network. Some of the great promos of the 80s and early 90s are in those broadcasts.

It’s over when Samoa Joe says it’s over

After repeatedly sending Seth Rollins headfirst into an exposed turnbuckle and locking The Kingslayer in the Coquina Clutch Monday night, Samoa Joe made it a point to tell his foe, “It’s over when I say it’s over.” Despite Rollins’ victory over Joe at WWE Payback, Rollins will be hard-pressed to truly conquer The Samoan Submission Machine. How will Rollins retaliate?

Joe to do the job again at ER :(

Top Bottom