• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

The reason Vince loves Roman is two-fold. He has a good look and that matters. But also in real life and backstage he's charismatic as hell. His Talk is Jericho interview is great and he comes off cool and like a guy worth rooting for. So Vince sees a charismatic and good looking guy and rightfully thinks he's money.

The problem is that Vince's booking philosophy means they will never be able to actually capitalize on any of that.

Vince loves Roman because of his look, his back stage mentality, Roman seems to be a "yes man", and he's got a tie to The Rock.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Wait they blew their wad and had the Yeti hatch at the end of Nitro?

Why did it look like a Mummy and not a Yeti?

Why were it's wrappings made of toilet paper?

Guess it's time to watch Halloween Havoc and find out!

Going back on the Austin podcast with Ambrose, I figure a big reason why WWE don't see Ambrose as the top guy is probably because of how bad he would be with daytime show interviews.

Like I never see Ambrose doing much press for WWE as I would see guys like Roman or Seth or anyone else doing.

Going back on the Austin podcast with Ambrose, I figure a big reason why WWE don't see Ambrose as the top guy is probably because of how bad he would be with daytime show interviews.

Like I never see Ambrose doing much press for WWE as I would see guys like Roman or Seth or anyone else doing.

He shut down Austin so much on that thing when Austin was trying to give him a chance to get people interested in him.

I though Austin was going to give him a stunner at one point. Ambrose has gotten exactly what he deserved in the months since.

Caderfix

The reason Vince loves Roman is two-fold. He has a good look and that matters. But also in real life and backstage he's charismatic as hell. His Talk is Jericho interview is great and he comes off cool and like a guy worth rooting for. So Vince sees a charismatic and good looking guy and rightfully thinks he's money.

The problem is that Vince's booking philosophy means they will never be able to actually capitalize on any of that.

I don't think he did well in that interview, personally. He sounded bored as hell all the time, and that is boring to me.

Final field for PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 at the end of the month:

UTHnD05l.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Oh! I thought they were going to do the monster truck thing in the lot and then wrestle on the roof, but they are actually doing the monster truck match on the roof. This is the carniest ppv in the history of anything ever.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...wn-viewers-during-wwe-smackdown-breaks/165809

NBCUniversal doesn’t want to put viewers in a headlock to get them to watch commercials.

So at a time when commercial avoidance is a big issue for ad-supported TV, NBCU is going to use a picture-in-picture approach during its WWE SmackDown series on USA Network.

When the commercial break starts, the sound will go down on the action, but viewers will still be able to see the “Superstars” bash each other with steel chairs and jump from the turnbuckles. Meanwhile, the ad message plays with sound and motion.

NBCU tested the concept last year and expects to go forward with it later this month or in early June. The names of the participating advertisers was not disclosed. Picture-in-picture will be included as NBCU sells WWE programming on USA in the upfront.

SD stays winning.

WWE announced that the UK show is actually debuting Friday at 3PM EST. So it'll be live in primetime for the UK audience.

It will replay at 8PM EST Friday for the US audience on the live feed.

Tagyhag

Could be a work. The initial reports were 4 to 8 weeks, so if that's accurate, he could come back as a "surprise".

If accurate, I feel bad for the guy though. Was clearly having a great run.

That'd be great but I have no idea if they'd actually go through with all that.

Terrible. At least he didn't have to job to Roman

Heh, Roman is going to be known as the reason as to why Braun is out.

Wagram

Gotta love the irony though. Strowman literally destroys Roman in kayfabe with throwing him through tables, onto concrete, flips over an ambulance, hits him with stairs. He's out two weeks tops. Roman does some punches and a few hits to the post. Braun's out 6 months.

Caderfix

Da Big Dog™ came out on top. He taught the Monster Among Man™ that Monday Night RAW™ is his Yard™. Nothing can stop The Roman Empire™, and you can #BeleeThat.

Top Bottom