• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

with strowman out wouldnt surprise me if Finn VS Lesnar is both for great ball of fire and summerslam were after loosing at great balls he challenges lesnar at summerslam as the demon.

GunBR

I was gonna say this. What's that card gonna look like?

SD sorta made it work with Elimination Chamber last year (it helped a lot that the main event was fucking excellent), with a card that ended up being decently entertaining.
Fatal 5 way, IC title, Women title, Tag title, Cruiserweight title, Enzo and Cass vs The Club (or someone else)

It's a 2h-2h30 PPV, add some jobbers (Crews and Cruiserweights probably) on the pre show and that's it

If Braun is out past Summerslam, I could see Seth winning at ER, then the whole Finn/Roman thing coming to a head with Finn vs. Roman at the July PPV for #1 contendership.

Fatal 5 way, IC title, Women title, Tag title, Cruiserweight title, Enzo and Cass vs The Club (or someone else)

It's a 2h-2h30 PPV, add some jobbers (Crews and Cruiserweights probably) on the pre show and that's it

There it is.

Actually, probably no IC title match since they already had that match pushed to tonight instead.

At first I thought Finn but now I have a feeling Seth will win. No way they'll blow a PPV like GBOF on Finn V Brock. Seth will job and then we will get the Demon King vs The Beast at Summer Slam.

can easily be done just do Finn vs Lesnar at GBOF and then at Summerslam do the Demon vs Lesnar.

jurgen

If Finn's being pushed tonight, it'll be surprising if he ends up being both of Roman's clean pins in the past three years.

GunBR

I can't watch Raw right now because working shit.

So are they doing with Finn and Reigns? Who is heel? Please tell me they are letting Balor go heel.
Face vs face. It's just a match, not a feud

And Balor not gonna turn heel in the near future
and Roman will be a face forever

Y'all motherfuckers ain't ready for Io

W7rgqv7.gif

I smell interference or Roman clean, no way Finn wins again clean no way.

No way it's Roman clean. They are promoting the Finn documentary that's airing on the Network after Raw.

Top Bottom