• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I miss Goldust's Darth Maul paint
Mauldust_zps255bac88.jpg

oh shit:

"According to The Wrestling Observer, Io Shirai has accepted an offer from WWE. Shirai is one of the top names in Stardom in Japan, and had a tryout in March. The news comes after Kairi Hojo accepted an offer with WWE and announced her departure from Stardom earlier this month."

4qg.gif

oh shit:

"According to The Wrestling Observer, Io Shirai has accepted an offer from WWE. Shirai is one of the top names in Stardom in Japan, and had a tryout in March. The news comes after Kairi Hojo accepted an offer with WWE and announced her departure from Stardom earlier this month."

4qg.gif
Kill em all. Kill em all. Kill em all.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The one positive about Finn losing is that because this is WWE he's probably winning at Extreme Rules.

I don't think they're sending Seth out there again and definitely not Reigns, Joe, or Bray. So yeah, Finn will get it back.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I told you that Cass can talk normal if he wants to. The cadence is part of his character.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The disgraced Men's Wearhouse guy is spinning in his grave

ReiGun

I know. I'm shocked. Titus makes a great mouthpiece and Apollo can wrestle. It's almost like they have a complete character between the two of them.
Yup. I seriously wouldn't have thought this work but here we are.

Gotta admit, Titus makes for a great manager. I would like to see the Titus Brand stable grow.

Manager Titus is his spot, I agree. Let him find some other hapless jobber to manage with Apollo as a tag team.

Top Bottom