• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

basically this:

5TTLA5x.gif
The gift of Titus

ReiGun

Seriously, Cole. Lower your voice just a little when Bray comes out. Sell the moment.

And yes, I know he has to talk that way because of Vince. But still, Bray's entrance has such a great, quiet atmosphere and Cole and Graves shouting over it hinders that.

Neville still booking his opponents I see

He's basically the GM for the cruiserweights, isn't he?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"we really want to expand into america and be a threat to the wwe"
never officially offers north american support
uses google translate as their english option
gedo2.jpg

ElRenoRaven

So as most know I tend to try and get the word out here about WrestleCircus. Well if you didn't take advantage of the free month and haven't checked them out. Highspots just added the WrestleCircus vs PWrevolver Midnight after mania event to their VOD. So if you have Highspots now you have a chance to check a taste out. A lot of the guys work with both promotions.

Almost isn't good enough if they want to crack America though.

In what way?

His brother 'snapped' because OP wanted 'his turn on the TV' and it distracted his brother while he was playing For Honor.

They are 31 and 29. Arguing over whose turn on the TV it is and considering charging him with assault.

ElRenoRaven

His brother 'snapped' because OP wanted 'his turn on the TV' and it distracted his brother while he was playing For Honor.

They are 31 and 29. Arguing over whose turn on the TV it is and considering charging him with assault.

Yup and his brother blocked him on social media and apparently his number too. House is co-owned with the parents but the brother is a moocher.

Toki767

Did they seriously just cut from the match (which the crowd is dead for so I don't blame them) to show a graphic of the Extreme Rules main event for a good 15-20 seconds...

Beefy

Yeah I knew that part, thought it had got worse. There was one dude in there comparing it to sexual assualt...

Top Bottom