• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Yeah I knew that part, thought it had got worse. There was one dude in there comparing it to sexual assualt...

Thats fucking ridiculous.

Honestly, I have come to blows with my brother in the past when tensions have been too high. An hour later we are both over it and just move on. And also we were like 10 years younger than these guys..

NastyBook

Too many soft motherfuckers nowadays. Everyone would be whining and boycotting it.
Yeah, I know the rustled jimmies wouldn't be worth the loss of money. But then I think about a match between Roman Reigns and Goldust, and the shenanigans he could get into with Roman's whole "cocking" motion for the Superman punch.

The only way the psychology of the Roman/Finn match makes sense is if you assume Roman is the face and Finn is the heel.

Which almost makes it even worse.

It is not, it's the best that could've happened, now I don't have to watch and be disappointed
I guess if you look at it that way but it's pathetic. Even when Hogan was the guy they had something else in mind. Now it's one or nothing at all.
Yeah, I know the rustled jimmies wouldn't be worth the loss of money. But then I think about a match between Roman Reigns and Goldust, and the shenanigans he could get into with Roman's whole "cocking" motion for the Superman punch.
I need this. I need them to just say fuck it and give us some edge.

Thats fucking ridiculous.

Honestly, I have come to blows with my brother in the past when tensions have been too high. An hour later we are both over it and just move on. And also we were like 10 years younger than these guys..

Last time I checked the dude said he and his parents both put in for the house. How can you pay for your own place yet only afford one damn TV in 2017.

cordy

Banned
I don't understand the thread because he said he and his parents bought the house but he and his brother live there, his parents don't. Somehow, some way, his brother has all this leverage. He's screaming while playing games, hitting him and this guy won't hit back. I'm sorry but that's fucked up.

Alucard

Banned
Reading the reactions in this thread, looks like another week of just listening to Pollock and Ting talk about this in my ear holes will be enough. Shit has been pretty average or bad since Wrestlemania.

Caderfix

I don't understand the thread because he said he and his parents bought the house but he and his brother live there, his parents don't. Somehow, some way, his brother has all this leverage. He's screaming while playing games, hitting him and this guy won't hit back. I'm sorry but that's fucked up.

It's family. In some households it doesn't matter who owns the house or whatever there is in it, bith live there so both have equal rights.

I'd never use the fact I own the house, tv or whatever against my brother or sister in a discussion, if we lived together.

Anth0ny

Reading the reactions in this thread, looks like another week of just listening to Pollock and Ting talk about this in my ear holes will be enough. Shit has been pretty average or bad since Wrestlemania.

This is always the best way to go about "watching" raw.

Fuck Finn's 24. You didn't win so fuck you.

why the fuck would anyone want to watch a documentary on someone who can't even win... in fake sports?

The only way the psychology of the Roman/Finn match makes sense is if you assume Roman is the face and Finn is the heel.

Which almost makes it even worse.
Maybe they want you to think that Finn can't win so you'll be shocked if he sadly does. Brock having to sell those kicks just sounds sad.

GiantBombGamer
Today, 08:18 PM, Post #12972

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Zach

This June 9, 1997 Nitro crowd is losing their crap for the Stinger at the end of the show. It's the episode where he flies away with DDP like he's Fan Man Moe. So gooood.

They're not perfect, but I find I agree with them on a lot of stuff. Plus, I enjoy the pre-show banter about Tim Horton's coffee and other random stuff.

Hey, to each their own. I found Ting too blasé and felt like he was moments from falling asleep most podcasts, but that was a few years ago, maybe he's gotten better.

cordy

Banned
It's family. In some households it doesn't matter who owns the house or whatever there is in it, bith live there so both have equal rights.

I'd never use the fact I own the house, tv or whatever against my brother or sister in a discussion, if we lived together.
I'm different, I wasn't raised that way. In my family, if there's an argument about a possession it'll always end with "Who bought this? Yeah, it's mine, I call the shots on this" whether it's the tv or even a house. Only in an argument though and if it's an issue. There's a difference between a discussion and an argument even if they lived with me.

Anth0ny

Hey, to each their own. I found Ting too blasé and felt like he was moments from falling asleep most podcasts, but that was a few years ago, maybe he's gotten better.

Yeah, that's how he used to be. Now he plays super devil's advocate to John and defends pretty much all of the creative as a result. At most he'll say "This isn't for us, 10 year olds probably love this" to the dumbest, most immature vince mcmahon shit that Pollock can barely get through with his recap.

Just came back from RAW. Amazing crowd. Roman was booed the hell out of building. Seth had a nice post raw promo with the crowd.
Also some really shitty results. Sasha was buried? Enzo got the biggest pop which was expected.

GiantBombGamer
Today, 08:18 PM, Post #12972

��������������

Broken clock, something something.

Just came back from RAW. Amazing crowd. Roman was booed the hell out of building. Seth had a nice post raw promo with the crowd.
Also some really shitty results. Sasha was buried? Enzo got the biggest pop which was expected.

You really can't teach that, huh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
all of this big dog and demon kang nonsense is just killing time until they reignite the true feud
Brock-Lesnar-Vs-Jeff-Hardy-AWl129.jpg

its like poetry(in motion)

Top Bottom