• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I still can't believe they immediately put Bray back in the main event after that awful third hour last week.

This week's third was better, but still a drop from the rest of the show.

Like even if you think the main event is irrelevant to the drop, it's still a weird thing to just completely ignore.

Slizz

Been watching Impact lately because its on demand for free with my cable company in HD when I don't even get the channel in HD.

EC3 and Jinder would be great in an ironic way.

Recall

Watching Tsurata v Flair in AJPW from 83, and the crowd are crazy hot. Flair is bleeding 45 minutes into the match and crowd are just chomping at the bit for Jumbo to get this elusive second fall.

The running Elbow drop seems to be Flair's go to move for the near falls.

I think Owens vs Styles is going on last personally

I don't think so.

When they were promoting the shows this week on the Network, this is how the promotion went:

"Watch the UK show on Friday with Tyler Bate defending his title in the main event!"

"Watch NXT Takeover Chicago with Hideo Itami challenging Bobby Roode for the NXT Title!"

"Watch Backlash this Sunday with Jinder Mahal challenging Randy Orton for the WWE Title!"

LIke that's the only Backlash match they promoted. It's the main event. It's going on last.

Zach

yg2nHxb.png

As Meltzer has said, WWE wants anyone of above-average talent with a pulse right now.

Except Brian Cage weirdly. He mentioned that this morning that they aren't that interested in him.

They don't need someone to run with a Trumpist gimmick when they have someone in the administration.

Recall

Jumbo has been in this figure four for like 10 minutes straight. Flair backdrop gets only 2 as the crowd lose their minds. Back to the figure four Flair goes, Jumbo fights the pain and survives as the time limit is reached.

Jumbo got 1 fall, the other falls were undecided due to the time limit so Flair retains.

tm24

I dont know why, but i kinda marked out that i got retweeted by Tiger. He's one of my favorite luchadors and i really wish i could see more CMLL lucha instead of the 4 days I spend in the DF every year

WHAT?! I'm the one who convinced you to join and forced Seph to offer you a contract (I have a box with his deepest secrets in it)!

If anything, this is already better storytelling than anything WWE's provided in years. You gave me a way in, and I used it to swoop in, beat you, AND take your first W away from you

Top Bottom