• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I still like R-Truth. Heel R-Truth the GOAT.

r-truth-smoking-wwe-raw-o.gif

I'm watching BOSJ now and am in the middle of the Taichi/Ricochet match and I can't help but feel that 205 Live has killed any momentum WWE may have built in snagging up the "flippy indie" wrestlers.

How can you see what has happened with the CWC and think "yeah, I'd still go there".

Fox318

Allow my to remind you of the BRUTAL FINISH of GWF3 as I'm sure it will be your (or your GWF4 opponents) fate soon.

ZsVvUzX.gif

And now there's a ladder involved with that level of violence? OH MY.

DMs staring workrate will also shine I'm sure.

why would you drag him closer to the ropes?

I'm watching BOSJ now and am in the middle of the Taichi/Ricochet match and I can't help but feel that 205 Live has killed any momentum WWE may have built in snagging up the "flippy indie" wrestlers.

How can you see what has happened with the CWC and think "yeah, I'd still go there".
Well, Ospreay and Ricochet if they went would probably head straight for NXT rather then 205 Live. As for the other guys, maybe they want a regular paycheck.

Hasney

Shoots and Ladders Match....my specialty.

I invented it! We'll see who's speciality it is...

Wait, shit, Jericho never won Money in the Bank.

You should watch the match. The yellow guy (DM) could have pinned Hasney about 100 times, but because 2K17 is glitchy as hell he just stood there and watched.

Shame it's dropped off the Twitch channel, watching it with the chat replay was pretty funny.

why would you drag him closer to the ropes?

Let him see what he could get if he just reached out. Remember now though: There's no rope breaks in a ladder match!

DMczaf

Allow my to remind you of the BRUTAL FINISH of GWF3 as I'm sure it will be your (or your GWF4 opponents) fate soon.

ZsVvUzX.gif

And now there's a ladder involved with that level of violence? OH MY.

DMs staring workrate will also shine I'm sure.

It was a fast count!!!

ReiGun

Even though I'm certain it will be ugly as sin, I eagerly await the release of a "It's not paranoia; It's the Usos!" T-shirt.

Caderfix

Some people recommended Junji Ito's work, as I'm a horror fan, so I bought a book with a bunch of stories and, man, I'm glad I did.

ReiGun

also the ij2 story is just a reminder that batman is the one thats written like a perfect nonflawable unrealistic character more than superman in any comics

oh look batmans right. oh look batmans always righjt. super genius ai/alien/whatever else? doesnt matter, batmans smarter. batmans smarter and more wise than everyone. and all the girls want him
I appreciate Injustice for finding a compelling reason for all the characters to fight, but I also can't get into it for this reason.

Also, "Evil Superman" stories are played out. They're never going to get better than "Irredeemable," and DC hasn't done all that great going to the well themselves except "Red Son." Also also, Wonder Woman is an insufferable, thirsty asshole in these games and I can't deal with that.

Slizz

Marty had the Japanese announcers woop woop'ing, he's great. His style has a lot of basic old school moves that he does so well. Fuckin back rakes and eyepokes, wrist control. Love it.

Has Marty done stuff in NJPW before? The crowd was pretty receptive to him, unless it's the BC connection.
New Japan seems to be pretty smart with how they're making theme songs for some of these guys to help get them over

Adam Cole and Marty both had themes very clearly saying "this is what you should do during this guy's match"

Like "LU-CHA" but not completely terrible

New Japan seems to be pretty smart with how they're making theme songs for some of these guys to help get them over

Adam Cole and Marty both had themes very clearly saying "this is what you should do during this guy's match"

Like "LU-CHA" but not completely terrible

Marty's had WOOP WOOP in his theme for a while, so it's not just NJPW

The fans were clearly aware of Scurll

Marty's had WOOP WOOP in his theme for a while, so it's not just NJPW

The fans were clearly aware of Scurll
Hmm. Idk then (I don't watch ROH so I wasn't aware)

Seemed to me like the extent of the crowd knowing him was "woop woop" and the "too sweet" stuff.

They could've just been interested from the recent BC joining and down to participate/be invested in the match

Sephzilla

[Rumors are indicating that the GWF4 card still may not be final. Sources are saying the front office is considering expanding the pre-show if some of the newly acquired talent will be available in time]

Top Bottom