• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Beefy

The thread I posted on Off Topic is a fucking mess. Dudes siding with a good looking white girl who stabbed a guy while drugged up. 😂

Someone ha s to keep you all in check
Blue plz

sHPkF.gif

Sephzilla

A huge match has been added to the GWF4: Life: Zachlash: Great Balls of Filth card!

A7EtD92.png

Shoots and Ladders Match
Hasney vs DMczaf
Both competitors have demanded a rematch from their GWF3 bout! This time Hasney has agreed to step into DM's realm of the shoot. Pinfalls will not matter in this brutal ladder match. Above the ring will be a briefcase holding the rights to the #1 contender for the GWF World Championship!

This is from the trouble maker, Gotch

Chris Jericho had actually been given an advanced copy of it because Matt had done his podcast and he gave him a copy of it. So when we were over in Japan for a couple days, he was showing it to us. He was telling us that this video’s insane, it’s insane, it’s insane, it’s insane. So we had a viewing and Cena sees everybody laughing and asks what’s going on. And we were like, ‘Oh, we’re watching this Matt Hardy video.’ And he asked how it was. I said, ‘Try and imagine the worst thing you’ve ever seen WWE do. Then imagine if somehow it was good.’ And he looks at me for a second and he goes, ‘I don’t want to come in halfway. Please tell me when it is over. I would like to watch it.’

“So it finishes and we’re all dying laughing because it’s just the most insane thing anyone’s ever seen. I actually brought it up to Chris and found out he ended up bringing it up to Matt at Mania. If you watch the video when he lights the fire, Matt actually gets engulfed in a ball of flame for a second. If you watch it closely when he throws the fire down, pay attention to Matt. Don’t look at Jeff, don’t look at the fire. Look at Matt. The fire comes up and engulfs him. And he was like, ‘Yeah! No one noticed that! We were doing it, it took all day and we were losing the gasoline. They were like you just gotta go, just do it. And we just went and did it. It got all over me!’ And so it was just one of those where it was just a complete accident, but apparently not a lot of people noticed it.

“I came back in later, Cena was watching the video, he looked at me and said, ‘You are absolutely right.'”

Hasney

Pfft who are these mugs?

Allow my to remind you of the BRUTAL FINISH of GWF3 as I'm sure it will be your (or your GWF4 opponents) fate soon.

ZsVvUzX.gif

And now there's a ladder involved with that level of violence? OH MY.

DMs staring workrate will also shine I'm sure.

Beefy

Allow my to remind you of the BRUTAL FINISH of GWF3 as I'm sure it will be your (or your GWF4 opponents) fate soon.

ZsVvUzX.gif

And now there's a ladder involved with that level of violence? OH MY.

DMs staring workrate will also shine I'm sure.

One dude that forgets how to cover and another who only won because of it?

Hasney

Cena:‘I don't want to come in halfway. Please tell me when it is over. I would like to watch it.'

I can't help but read this in the Miz version of Jon Cena. "John Cenas house rules #12873 mean you cannot join watching something halfway through".

One dude that forgets how to cover and another who only won because of it?

Doctors were worried that DM would never walk again after that kick rearranged his spine.

Poor Tye.

You just know he's getting a Ziggler feud of how Ziggler will say he's better then him and cut a million promos of how Tye spent all those years in developmental for a reason.

Speaking of old timers getting title runs, Raw is so dismal right now can we just push for our newly turned Golddust to have a main event push?

Caderfix

Speaking of old timers getting title runs, Raw is so dismal right now can we just push for our newly turned Golddust to have a main event push?

About that turn, I don't like R-truth, but the way he acted and looked made me feel bad for him, almost uncomfortable to watch. His heart was broken, it was the face of betrayal.

I don't know if the turn was a work or a shoot.

Pikma

Banned
Miz to Raw has to be one of the most stupid decisions Vince has made in a while, they fucked the product so bad for me to the point I don't watch either show anymore

Top Bottom