• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1494977419051f7uxe.gif

it is amazing how Injustice 2 does a better job than any other DCU movie to date in terms of plot , stakes and a sense of tension, Not liking the main characters at all, though. Very fun game. Really amazing production values.

Caderfix

it is amazing how Injustice 2 does a better job than any other DCU movie to date in terms of plot , stakes and a sense of tension, Not liking the main characters at all, though. Very fun game, though. Really amazing production values.

How's the jank? Is it as bad as MK and Injustice 1?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
pwkl2nnll95oeyahpstl.gif

also i find supergirl tacked on in the story. her and cyborg are the worst because DC stil thinks people care about Cyborg

Sephzilla

Those facial animations are nuts, especially when you look at what Injustice 1 looked like

I think you'll like it. When I say main characters, really the only character i can't get behind is Superman. All the rest are superb. Supergirl steals the show here.

Well, I don't know if you're supposed to get behind him given the first game

also i find supergirl tacked on in the story. her and cyborg are the worst because DC stil thinks people care about Cyborg

Ha ha yep. Now that you mention it, a lot of characters have no arcs and are only there to do a simple job. Cyborg is nothing more than hacking guy. Blue Beetle is protect the prison guy.

Those facial animations are nuts, especially when you look at what Injustice 1 looked like

Well, I don't know if you're supposed to get behind him given the first game

Right, I'm just saying I don't buy into this take of the character inspite of the fact that it is justified within the context of the story. It is an interesting take of the character at the very least, to see what a different decision looks like coming from him. I just can't suspend enough believably to accept he would make such a decision given the character's history. Again, different takes are cool.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bane is the worst though. I have no idea how he gets so much exposure when his whole shtick is 'hey guys remember that one time a decade ago i did that thing? remember how thats all i ever did? guys? you member?'

Sephzilla

Bane is the worst though. I have no idea how he gets so much exposure when his whole shtick is 'hey guys remember that one time a decade ago i did that thing? remember how thats all i ever did? guys? you member?'

Because he's got the look!

Too bad Bane's gone through a huge character assassination ever since Knightfall. Dude was a huge strong freak who was actually pretty intelligent by Batman villain standards and slowly became a big stupid idiot with muscles.

I swear i think his presence in this game is a running gag. i was dying when i had to fight him a third time. "hey, dude; just got my ass handed to me by two of your friends so thought i'd try to kick your ass". (two minutes later) Nvm."

Ok I'm going to do something that I frown upon in WrassleGAF. Let's talk politics

Booker should've said fuck HHH and demanded to go over at WM 19.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
also the ij2 story is just a reminder that batman is the one thats written like a perfect nonflawable unrealistic character more than superman in any comics

oh look batmans right. oh look batmans always righjt. super genius ai/alien/whatever else? doesnt matter, batmans smarter. batmans smarter and more wise than everyone. and all the girls want him

Top Bottom