• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Alright so how does one join WrassleGAF?

Do I have to spend my first year jobbing as a Young Lion before going on an excursion to MMA-GAF ?

fave five and

47946356.jpg

Alright so how does one join WrassleGAF?

Do I have to spend my first year jobbing as a Young Lion before going on an excursion to MMA-GAF ?

Not enough work in MMA-GAF these days, it's a dead territory. We'll probably make you take your excursion in Pop-GAF, or Sonic GAF just for shits and giggles ;)

Welcome!

Dynedom

Well I'm certainly not handing over my fucking passport, that's for sure...

Thanks for the welcome all. Lurked for years. Thanks to whoever created the WK9 thread. That reignited my love for wrestling that year.

Well I'm certainly not handing over my fucking passport, that's for sure...

Thanks for the welcome all. Lurked for years. Thanks to whoever created the WK9 thread. That reignited my love for wrestling that year.
Welcome to the thread, good sir!

I didn't , I am above it all and the champ that runs the camp.
... For now

:O

What's wrong with harmless traditions, you geek?
DTA, brother. Don't Trust Anybody

Not enough work in MMA-GAF these days, it's a dead territory. We'll probably make you take your excursion in Pop-GAF, or Sonic GAF just for shits and giggles ;)

Welcome!

Don't worry. I will continue to bring the finest and carniest of Japanese MMA that's tangentially related to pro graps to the WrassleGAF universe.

tumblr_o5wdfqleM11u2ragso1_500.gif

God bless RIZIN Fighting Federation.

RBH

Yeah, that'll get lumberjack matches in. What?

Seriously though, the 2k games are the best for this as the creation suite is good and the matches are stupid. It's not fun to play,but it can be hilarious to watch.
It was more a general suggestion to switch to a better game regardless of the inclusion of lumberjack matches.

I was looking at flights from Los Angeles to Chicago for this weekend to go to nxt and backlash. I wanna see a show at the All State Arena, but I wont be able to go this time.

Top Bottom