• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Ithil

A huge match has been added to the GWF4: Life: Zachlash: Great Balls of Filth card!

413729.gif

The bikini competition is going to steal the show.

Edit: Is the Great Balls of Filth match actually a match or just those two trying to plow through as many women as possible in 20 minutes. Might be 0-0 and have to go into overtime.

Beefy

The bikini competition is going to steal the show.

Edit: Is the Great Balls of Filth match actually a match or just those two trying to plow through as many women as possible in 20 minutes. Might be 0-0 and have to go into overtime.

Nope, my match is going to be history making.

Beefy

What have these two jabronies done to warrant a potential world title shot? ��

DM use to be a normal man until Seph said he had to bulk up. Seph even supplied DM the drugs, which had a massive side effect of turning him yellow and his head becoming a balloon.

Sephzilla

At the very least, GWF has given us something else wrassling related to talk about since not everyone here follows NJPW or the indies, and WWE sucks.

Hasney

GWF should use one of the AKI N64 games instead

Yeah, that'll get lumberjack matches in. What?

Seriously though, the 2k games are the best for this as the creation suite is good and the matches are stupid. It's not fun to play,but it can be hilarious to watch.

I'm actually going to wait and see how the new Fire Pro turns out and then I might consider switching over to that.

Nooooooooooo. They'll look like actual wrestling matches.

Dynedom

Alright so how does one join WrassleGAF?

Do I have to spend my first year jobbing as a Young Lion before going on an excursion to MMA-GAF ?

Top Bottom