• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

GWF4 Facts
  • BewareTheBatsie and Zach both have a chance to become GWF's first 4 loss superstars
  • Bronx-Man has a chance to become GWF's first 4 win superstar
  • Beefy and Hasney both have undefeated streaks on the line

Kaladin

Rocket League has a partnership with WWE now, was hoping for some WWE inspired DLC, but no, they're just sponsoring some upcoming events this summer.

Remembering that Josh Bodom's still a thing has kinda dampened my hype for the British J-Cup. There's a dude who has the tools physically, he has the natural arrogance of a heel and time and time again fails to bring it all together in any meaningful way. He's just dull. And thinking of all the huge wins RevPro have given him, what the fuck did any of them actually do? He beat Speedball, he beat Ospreay, he beat Hero, and none of them were particularly memorable, none of them made me want to check out more Bodom matches.

Zach

Is there a 900 hotline for GWF? I need to hear my dirtsheets straight from Blue Gene Okerlund

KECNouQ.png

WRASSLECALL.

Sephzilla

Beefy vs Hasney for the title.

If Bronx-Man loses and both Beefy and Hasney win, it would set up a GWF World Title match between the two winning-est competitors in the promotion. Definitely a fight that could put buts in the seats. That being said, DM going for the title would be a draw as well.

Hasney

If Bronx-Man loses and both Beefy and Hasney win, it would set up a GWF World Title match between the two winning-est competitors in the promotion. Definitely a fight that could put buts in the seats. That being said, DM going for the title would be a draw as well.

And have the added draw of seeing if he learned to pin, since we won't find out at the enxt event.

Unless he goes for roll ups in ladder matches. I will laugh my arse off.

DMczaf

One last run for the last remaining member of Snowglobe Kliq

Slaps mean beat down here in case you think I am just saying I want Zach to get slapped. ��
kO2qQg1.gif

Remembering that Josh Bodom's still a thing has kinda dampened my hype for the British J-Cup. There's a dude who has the tools physically, he has the natural arrogance of a heel and time and time again fails to bring it all together in any meaningful way. He's just dull. And thinking of all the huge wins RevPro have given him, what the fuck did any of them actually do? He beat Speedball, he beat Ospreay, he beat Hero, and none of them were particularly memorable, none of them made me want to check out more Bodom matches.
Fuck Josh Bodom, he's an awful heel, always playing to the crowd. He wrestles as a face, it's not the "heels shouldn't do cool moves" argument I hate, he literally does face hand clap and crowd yell spots, it's the fucking worst. He wants to be a cool heel so badly it's embarrassing.
Can someone with a Progress season ticket please buy me a front row ticket tomorrow ;_;

Sorry, but I'm already buying the two tickets I'm allowed tomorrow (and I need 3) :/

Kaladin

GWF Facts :

I am officially a free agent, Sephzilla is good people but I am no longer a part of GWF. I don't have the time for it.

Top Bottom