• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Fuck Josh Bodom, he's an awful heel, always playing to the crowd. He wrestles as a face, it's not the "heels shouldn't do cool moves" argument I hate, he literally does face hand clap and crowd yell spots, it's the fucking worst. He wants to be a cool heel so badly it's embarrassing.

What amazes me is that there's always a small minority (at the York Hall shows, at least) who eat it up, which I just don't get. Dudes chanting HASHTAG BLISS, whatever the fuck that means, and BRO like anyone relates that nickname to fuckin Bodom over Riddle haha.

Lyng

Who the heck in raw creative goes :"hmm Miz vs Dean?! Let's do that again!!"

Put Miz against someone else. Miz is so great on mic but in the ring he needs someone who can make him look good. Miz vs Dean in the ring is so horribly boring.
Put Miz against someone more technical. And put Dean...off tv

That's it, I'm not taking anymore of this abuse, you'll be hearing from my lawyer soon.

Bye Zach
aaa.gif

What amazes me is that there's always a small minority (at the York Hall shows, at least) who eat it up, which I just don't get. Dudes chanting HASHTAG BLISS, whatever the fuck that means, and BRO like anyone relates that nickname to fuckin Bodom over Riddle haha.

I kind of hate the York Hall crowd now, very traditional smark.

Mostly I think it's that one dude who loves Bodom

There's a rumor being pushed that WWE is choosing between Alexa, Charlotte, and Becky to be the one to replace Eva Marie on Total Divas next season. With Charlotte being the one they are leaning towards.

Some other small news notes

- New Day will be back on the road next week. Maybe not back on TV, but they'll be at the shows.

- WWE is considering holding off on airing the Women's Tournament until after Summerslam because they don't want it to get lost in the build up to Summerslam. Which would mean it would sit in the can for over a month because it's being taped in early July. This would also push the finale back into September. All of this sounds remarkably dumb.

The one that does WWE online stuff? Where did that rumor come from?

There are a ton of pictures of them together in public as a couple.

It really has been a long road to this thing, hasn't it? Was the CWC this problematic?

I figure that once it was delayed from January, they decided to just hold it off until they could use Hojo and Shirai, because it's obvious they will be the two top stars of the tournament. Those two aren't quite done with Stardom yet, so that would explain the push to July.

This post-Summerslam push would be mind-numbingly stupid as a reason to delay airing it further.

Top Bottom