• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

somedevil

Who's the main person helping build the NXT folks then?

And was Ryan Ward the head NXT writer before or was that someone else.

Shawn Michaels has been doing the promo class supposedly and they might use Jim Ross in that type of role.

Ward was the head writer of NXT during its peak before being promoted to Smackdown writer.

Other than Kyle O'Reilly in the front row, I don't expect anyone else not on NXT TV to show up.

Maybe Hojo?

Shawn Michaels has been doing the promo class supposedly and they might use Jim Ross in that type of role.

Ward was the head writer of NXT during its peak before being promoted to Smackdown writer.

Maybe Hojo?

Shawn was working with the finishing group (the guys who are closest to being called up) in his most recent time there. He doesn't really work with the newer guys from what I understand.

And there's no way Hojo or Shirai will be there. Stardom is running shows this weekend.

somedevil

Shawn was working with the finishing group (the guys who are closest to being called up) in his most recent time there. He doesn't really work with the newer guys from what I understand.

And there's no way Hojo or Shirai will be there. Stardom is running shows this weekend.

I see. If its not Kyle then I can't think of anybody else with a name.

Syder

pnictnzno1yy.jpg

DMczaf

Maybe Hojo?

Shawn doing promo classs?

Well I got news for ya, Jack!!!

Really if they weren't scared of Sinclair it'd be awesome if they turned the "look who's in the crowd" thing into an angle. Like have Kyle shown in the front row, and then Cole just shows up and beats the shit out of him. Throws him into the ring, gives him a beatdown and cuts a promo on him and NXT.

That's why he attacked Seth.

Seth hurt his son.

Never give up Batsie, back in the Sunny Mac fed I lost every match I was booked in until the finale where I overcame the odds in a six man hell in a cell match, I was truly the Jinder of that event.

Caderfix

He made Reigns look good.

He'll be rewarded for that eventually.

Maybe, but still, debuted making some noise, became champ and got injured, returned and got injured, lost clean to a kayfabe injured opponent and even if he becomes the #1 contender, he'll still job to Lesnar.

It's like going for a slam dunk and hitting your head on the hoop instead of scoring.

Maybe, but still, debuted making some noise, became champ and got injured, returned and got injured, lost clean to a kayfabe injured opponent and even if he becomes the #1 contender, he'll still job to Lesnar.

It's like going for a slam dunk and hitting your head on the hoop instead of scoring.

It's even better after you watch the recent WWE24 special.

Eh, if he has a competitive match with Lesnar but still loses (think Punk vs. Lesnar), I think that would get him over more than it would hurt him.

Top Bottom