• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I love Taichi's entrance , not just because I am a Malice Mizer / Moi dix Mois mark, or his woman...but it totally comes off as a total anime or fighting game bad guy appearance.
The girl prays, and then he shows up to lipsynch

It's a miracle :')

Anth0ny

pnictnzno1yy.jpg

hey hunter

it's fucking fake

I think someone who wrestles with the style that Sonya Deville does will gain a lot by being in the ring with wrestlers like Io and Kairi.

She definitely seems like she has something, but it needs a decent amount of refinement.

Pikma

Banned
I think someone who wrestles with the style that Sonya Deville does will gain a lot by being in the ring with wrestlers like Io and Kairi.

She definitely seems like she has something, but it needs a decent amount of refinement.
Yeah those two girls are green as hell but they got a lot of potential

It's possible he could make it back in like three or four if it's partially torn and doesn't need surgery, but he's almost definitely out of the Dominion match and the G1.

Toki767

This new Drew McIntyre intro is not going to go over well on the main roster.

They gave Reigns' cousin a theme song with actual vocals. That's some preferential treatment if I've ever seen it.

Jeeeezus christ

Commentary constantly talking about Andrade's lifestyle is the fucking WORST

"well maybe if he didn't stay out until 3 in the morning!"

Top Bottom