• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Apparently according to Metlz if Tanahashi doesn't have surgery on his injured bicep, which he probably won't because he'd be out of months and months and that'd fuck all New Japan's plans, he could end up with a permanent bicep muscle deformity... :|

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's not some exaggerated drunk gimmick or that he's a slob.

It's just that he's not at the level of the best because he doesn't put in the extra work because he doesn't care about winning the big matches.

I don't get why so many people dislike Almas's story. It's fine. And they're selling it correctly; he's set up to start winning whenever he decides he "cares."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Really enjoyed Almas/Ohno. Sold the story and everything.

Angry Grimace

Since when?

It was there the last time he was on Smackdown.. last week

And from what I can see he had it during his entrance at the dark match last night

They used the NXT version on the European tour and went back to the regular one this week.

Wild mass guessing: they didn't format the WWE version of Nakamura's titantron text for the house show equipment they use in Europe, so they used the existing NXT one

Metlzer just pretty much highlights how honestly sad Orton's Indy rant was.
1495070472273.jpg

Dude, I'm so happy with Southpaw.

It's amazing because it captures everything of that era, but we never show any wrestling. And it's so great and it just goes to show how far sports entertainment has come.

Here we are 30 years removed from it, or more, and we are able to laugh at the way things were done, especially the small-time promotions trying to keep up with 'New York', when Vince [McMahon] was doing crazy global stuff, and everyone else was falling by the wayside. It's just their crazy last ditch attempts to try to keep up with the frontrunner. And it was really fun and there's more on the way, so I'm very much looking forward to it.

More Southpaw will happen apparently according to Cena

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...n-cena-interview-lance-catamaran-tex-ferguson

Volador & ACH teaming should be fun, although apparently Volador tore his shoulder during the match with Tiger Mask yesterday. Probably on that dangerous as-fuck looking Spanish Fly.

I like that Kawato, the smallest of the bunch, is such an angry little bastard. Also, New Japan have got such a decent crop of young lions now, including the two out injured and three on excursion there's 10 in total! Don't think they've had that many concurrent young lion's since the early 2000's.

what is the main event today?

Ospreay vs Ricochet

Lol they used an announcer's smartphone as a weapon

Lol Liger cosplayer in the crowd.

Fuck ACH is over

Kanemaru is so underrated

That was a fun tag match as far as Suzuki-gun tag matches go.

Desperado has much better chemistry with Kanemaru than Taichi did lol.

This next tag match though I couldn't give less of a fuck about. War Machine does nothing for me and the lesser Bullet Club is boring.

I thought you liked War Machine?

I cant watch BOSJ until later. Friend invited me to the pub........

Nope...

Don't think I ever did

Maybe I said something positive the very first time I saw them at Honor Rising though.. but since then meh

Ha ha ha Juice whipped his dreds into Kushida's face and Kushida sold it.

Lol Naito just whipping the IC title into the stairs. Love it.

The IC belt's actually fucked (the leather's ruined, obviously, but bits have fallen off the faceplate as well). Wouldn't be surprised if they have Naito damn near destroy it, then whoever wins it from him introduces a new title.

It seems I'm going to be in Kyoto on the 11th of June this year so I'm considering making the trip to Osaka for Dominion.

Has anybody been to NJPW event? If it was in the UK or US I wouldn't think twice but going to a show without knowing conversational Japanese could be a long night.

Top Bottom