• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Awww I was hoping Scurll would come close to running the table

That was alright but not amazing

Takahashi's scrap book is amazing

Fucking brainbuster on the floor.. jesus

I watched Taka v Liger, Scurll v Ospreay, ACH v Bushi and Volador v Tiger Mask from yesterday, what else should I catch from Day 1 and 2?

Kushida vs El Desperado is decent from yesterday as was Taguchi vs Kanemaru

Taka vs Taichi today was hilarious

Scurl vs Lee was solid

Takahashi vs Liger was great

And of course Ospreay vs Ricochet

Did Ricochet just 619 a ring post... did Ospreay just sell the ring post moving and hitting him?

This match sometimes teeters on sloppy and dangerous

Did I actually miss something good with Taichi or is everyone being sarcastic?

I just got home to another fucking windows update, also found out a childhood friend I havent seen for a few months is a full blown alcoholic/opiate addict.

Not the greatest night ever but hey.

I just got home to another fucking windows update, also found out a childhood friend I havent seen for a few months is a full blown alcoholic/opiate addict.

They did an angle more than a match and it was kinda fun.

It's nothing amazing but it was entertaining

That match was......ok?

The match was actually entertaining how they handled it, I was expecting trash because Taichi

Sorry to hear about your real life shit, friend

They did an angle more than a match and it was kinda fun.

It's nothing amazing but it was entertaining

That match was......ok?

The match was actually entertaining how they handled it, I was expecting trash because Taichi

Sorry to hear about your real life shit, friend

Cool ill catch up with it tomorrow and watch the rest live after this update finishes.

Real life stuff sucks and I work in mental health/rehab/community service but knowing someone personally who needs help makes it oddly harder, ethically. Tomorrow might be a big day but it will be ok.

I love flippy shit.
Can't wait for the UK episode tomorrow, takeover Saturday, and twin peaks Sunday. Great TV the next few days.
I want to go home and play some injustice right now dammit.

Yeah... I kinda lost interest halfway through
I'm honestly curious if they avoided another crazy choreographed flippy shit match just to say "look we can do a real match too"

Which it's like yeah sure, but the other shit is what sets you apart. This whole tournament is full of people putting on those kinds of matches

Honestly think I enjoyed Scrull/Osprey better

I'm honestly curious if they avoided another crazy choreographed flippy shit match just to say "look we can do a real match too"

Which it's like yeah sure, but the other shit is what sets you apart. This whole tournament is full of people putting on those kinds of matches

Honestly think I enjoyed Scrull/Osprey better

I absolutely preferred Scurll/Ospreay.

Overall I think the most entertaining for me, but not best by any means, match tonight actually was Taka vs Taichi lol

Zach

Commentary notes:

- Holy crap, this is Josh Matthews. TNA guy. He's decent here. Why is he so hilariously bad on TNA?
- Heel Michael Cole is goofy fun. It's crazy that he's basically playing color guy with Matthews doing play-by-play.
- Booker T has that Dusty Rhodes quality to his commentary, so I'm down with him doing color.

Hasney

I really liked Josh in WWE and then hoped he'd get his dues when he quit and went to TNA, but it sounded like he already gave in.

Zach

I'm not going to openly talk about being happy that another human being is dead, but Ailes did more harm to the country than good.
I'm like you. But that doesn't mean I won't appreciate some of the stuff said in response to his death such as "he was no angel." Clever, biting, and deserved.

Top Bottom