• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Twin Peaks is wack
You're whack buddy, Dale Cooper is one of the GOAT.
tumblr_m4ygi4YELc1rownjy.gif

why isn't that one cool tattooed guy on the NXT card? not that I actually care but he seems alright
Doesn't seem like they actually have anything for him yet. long term booking

It makes sense for the character they're trying to make, but I gotta say, it's really tiring how the only stories WWE knows how to tell these days are "streaks"

Ohno isn't on the card either which is pretty surprising.

imBask

Banned
I don't hate Twin Peaks, it's just a show that ended in 1992 and nobody ever talked about it until like last year

nobody watched it

I don't hate Twin Peaks, it's just a show that ended in 1992 and nobody ever talked about it until like last year

nobody watched it

Well, maybe nobody you know watched or talked about it.

Fairly sure a fuckload of people loved Deadly Premonition and sang praises about it because of how heavily influenced it was by Twin Peaks.

On topic: Liger is one of the greatest of all time. He has so many legendary matches it is crazy and a number of them are some of my favorites of all time.

Sephzilla

nobody watched it

I've heard people talk about Twin Peaks for years.

I'm going to reverse the decision from our GWF3 match if you keep up this nonsense

Kaladin

One of my favorite singers of the 90's and 00's passing away is not something I wanted to wake up to today. One of the rare artists where I've enjoyed his music in all stages of his career. I Am The Highway was my jam. I think I annoyed the hell out of my college freshman year roommate by playing Cornell's first solo record on repeat.

RIP

Recall

nobody watched it

I watched it for the first time about 5 years ago binging on the DVD box set with my wife. It was a weird show but it's a cult classic, not many watched it at the time but those who finally do really seem to love it.

Sephzilla

wasn't there like a boycott going on because of how terrible last season was or whatever?

Ok. So. Here's my breakdown.

Arrow seasons 1 and 2 were fantastic. The first half of season 3 is good and then the second half of season 3 and all of season 4 suck because the writers put the story focus on a goddamn tumblr ship. Season 5 has seemingly gotten back to the shows roots and has generally been pretty legit.

Flash would be the better but season 2 and season 3 kind of regressed.

Top Bottom