• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Its probably good to have Kairi drop the elbow before her hip turns into complete liquid anyways
tumblr_inline_ogi4v4q8Cy1rfezux_500.gif

she doesnt even protect her fall like savage. its pretty much guaranteed to destroy her hip in a few years

She is a real pirate, she can handle it.

You're all being insane. It's a perfectly good elbow drop. She hits the mat the same frame her elbow connects, you're just looking to bitch about Bayley because that's what this thread seems to love these days.

You're all being insane. It's a perfectly good elbow drop. She hits the mat the same frame her elbow connects, you're just looking to bitch about Bayley because that's what this thread seems to love these days.

People here are looking at Hojo, Saturn and Macho Man as examples of good elbow drops. Bayley's is shit in comparison to all of them.

I never said it was a GOAT elbow, I said there's 0 wrong with it. Which there isn't.

Also we're shitting on the Takeover Rana spot now that everyone loved and freaked out over at the time? SMDH WrassleGAF

I never said it was a GOAT elbow, I said there's 0 wrong with it. Which there isn't.

Also we're shitting on the Takeover Rana spot now that everyone loved and freaked out over at the time? SMDH WrassleGAF

A lot of people at the time were worried Sasha broke her neck in that spot, honestly.

I was just pointing out how dangerous it is. Didn't say it sucked, just that Sasha's neck was about an inch or two away from being fucked up.

That Hojo news is fucked up but completely unsurprising

WWE turns everyone they sign into a family friendly nutrient slurry devoid of any excitement, why would one signing change that formula

I'm still gonna wait and see what happens.

There isn't plans for Hojo to wrestle in the WWE yet for a few months. She could easily debut and be allowed to use it.

If it's Steiner doing any variation of the move, or if it's done on an opponent running towards the wrestler or off the top then I'll call it a Frankensteiner. If it ends in a pin it's a Hurricanrana, anything else I'll just call a rana. Poison Rana for a reverse variation, because it sounds cool :p

Oh, and Dragon Kid's multiple variations of course, Ultra Rana, Super Rana, Dragon Rana.

Amazing how NXT used to be able to make stars like AA only for them to go bye bye when Vince gets his paws on them
It's kind of funny.

AA weren't ruined because they got stuck with a shitty storyline. They more or less got stuck with no storyline. Barely any mic time, they won the belts from Orton and Bray and then got boring ass overpowered booking where they beat most of the tag team division until the Usos feud where the crowd wanted the Usos to win more then they wanted AA.

Anth0ny

fuck me, hojo's elbow is god tier

i don't blame bayley. i blame this piece of shit carnival of a company for being dumb as fuck

Apparently according to Metlz if Tanahashi doesn't have surgery on his injured bicep, which he probably won't because he'd be out of months and months and that'd fuck all New Japan's plans, he could end up with a permanent bicep muscle deformity... :|

It's the same thing that happened to Mr. Wonderful Paul Orendorf...
Tana should get that fixed.

Hojo gonna come up with a new top rope move even more magnificent than her elbow to get her over with us westerners who demand flips and shit, all Vinny Mac's genius master plan don't you see?!

Top Bottom