• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Who knows what could happen in a few months, right?

Maybe Emma will be able to take a step without breaking everything by then, even.
tenor.gif

I thought we were friends. :(

Foggy

Hojo gonna come up with a new top rope move even more magnificent than her elbow to get her over with us westerners who demand flips and shit, all Vinny Mac's genius master plan don't you see?!

It's time the double axe-handle was given the prestige it deserves

Beefy

That video of a lil dog in clothes and walking around on hind legs pisses me off. So many dudes thinking it is cute when it is actually abuse.

Kaladin

Takeover looks awesome

*WWE NXT champion Bobby Roode vs. Hideo Itami.

*WWE NXT Women's champion Asuka vs. Ruby Riot vs. Nikki Cross

*WWE Tag Team champions The Authors of Pain with Paul Ellering vs. DIY - Ladder Match.

*WWE UK champion Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne

*Roderick Strong vs. Eric Young.with Sanity.

CDiggity

So if Hojo can't do her elbow because of Bayley, does that mean they'll tell Shirai not to do moonsaults because that's Charlotte's big match thing?

Anth0ny

Apparently according to Metlz if Tanahashi doesn't have surgery on his injured bicep, which he probably won't because he'd be out of months and months and that'd fuck all New Japan's plans, he could end up with a permanent bicep muscle deformity... :|

oh fuck

tana you don't want the mr wonderful baby arm :(

For those who missed it in the late night, Data you got your wish.

Meltzer said that Toni Storm and a lot of the other Stardom foreigners will be in WWE's Tournament and Stardom expects to lose them to WWE contracts afterwards.

1st post bby, never said she should have exclusivity. Not surprised lapsed stans can't read 😗

No need to get worked into a shoot, friend. I never claimed you said otherwise. I just think when we look at good elbow drops Bayley's name would never be mentioned as a noteworthy one. It is just whatever.

Top Bottom