• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Takeover looks awesome

*WWE NXT champion Bobby Roode vs. Hideo Itami.

*WWE NXT Women's champion Asuka vs. Ruby Riot vs. Nikki Cross

*WWE Tag Team champions The Authors of Pain with Paul Ellering vs. DIY - Ladder Match.

*WWE UK champion Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne

*Roderick Strong vs. Eric Young.with Sanity.
EY should just say fuck it and do his piledriver finisher. Gain some heat, get him on SD

Sephzilla

His knee popped big a few months ago.

I5wQX67.gif

This is a a viral video going round Twitter:

https://twitter.com/GIRLposts/status/864951590238769152

This video shows how he gets the dog to walk like a human:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WIYVmEeeAV4&feature=youtu.be
These people are weird
Baller Brand would be the most heel ass stable ever.
Sooooo much fucking heat. He's soooo charismatic. I'd pay money to see him cut a promo on someone.

It's going to be fantastic watching Lonzo Ball get completely swallowed up by the pressure of LA
It's going to be fantastic watching Lonzo lead us to our next championship

Lavar.gif

Sephzilla

It's going to be fantastic watching Lonzo lead us to our next championship

He couldn't even lead a pretty stacked UCLA team to the final four. You think he's going to lead a bad Laker's squad to the championship?

DNICqrR.gif

When LeBron still has plenty in the tank?

DNICqrR.gif

And Curry isn't even 30 yet?

DNICqrR.gif

Weird people, that haven't a brain cell to think how you get a dog to do that shit.

A family friend of mine who I grew up with owns a dog grooming business. In her spare time she rescues stray dogs and cats. She probably has 20+ animals at her place now. She is really careful about who she adopts the animals to, so in my spare time I meet up with people who want family pets or whatever and try to make sure they are legit nice people.

I really, really can't fucking stand animal abuse. It is some of the most cowardly and pathetic shit imaginable and just imagining the internal psychology of the people who get off on it makes me completely dumbfounded.

The hunting culture here in Australia is fucking abhorrent too.

He couldn't even lead a pretty stacked UCLA team to the final four. You think he's going to lead a bad Laker's squad to the championship?

DNICqrR.gif

When LeBron still has plenty in the tank?

DNICqrR.gif

And Curry isn't even 30 yet?

DNICqrR.gif
That ucla team wasn't that stacked. Also fuck Lebron, he's getting flabby and sick. And curry, we'll just take out those ankles. In 3 years, Boston and la will run the league again.

Sephzilla

That ucla team wasn't that stacked. Also fuck Lebron, he's getting flabby and sick. And curry, we'll just take out those ankles. In 3 years, Boston and la will run the league again.

The teams that will be running the league in a few years will be the Spurs and Celtics. Boston's roster is going to get loaded fast and the Spurs are always good.

Tall4Life

The teams that will be running the league in a few years will be the Spurs and Celtics.

Besides the early 2000's, whenever one of the Celtics or Lakers have been great, so have the other. The Lakers will be a championship team shortly after the Celtics become a championship team

The teams that will be running the league in a few years will be the Spurs and Celtics. Boston's roster is going to get loaded fast and the Spurs are always good.
Greg isn't getting any younger. Aldridge has no heart. Manu and Parker will retire soon. Spurs will be in the playoffs but it's over for their "run".

Leave the real stuff to me small time.

YOU'RE NOT BUILT FOR THIS SHIT!

Sephzilla

Besides the early 2000's, whenever one of the Celtics or Lakers have been great, so have the other. The Lakers will be a championship team shortly after the Celtics become a championship team

I'm just hoping my lowly Milwaukee Bucks get one good run. We never recovered from losing to Allen Iverson and then George Karl sabotaging the team by trading Ray Allen in his prime for old man Gary Payton.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
mods got all this time to crack down on our sexy gifs but no time to no time to crack down on all the switch port begging

and thats a shoot

Told you, he's so fucking clueless and all of his pied piper followers believe all of his falsified, speculated bullshit. If you pay for his shit every month, you need to be admitted. Who spends over 100$ on rumours?

? Both of those things were his thoughts and speculations, not things he said were fact or what WWE were doing. He was drunk after Cauliflower Alley when he mentioned the Aiden English thing too, for what its worth.

They complain about people reporting these things as fact every week. People here considered those things too before any of those radio shows.

Crazy people.
Obviously

? Both of those things were his thoughts and speculations, not things he said were fact or what WWE were doing. He was drunk after Cauliflower Alley when he mentioned the Aiden English thing too, for what its worth.

They complain about people reporting these things as fact every week. People here considered those things too before any of those radio shows.
Good for him, still idgaf about him. Mr. Plans change.

mods got all this time to crack down on our sexy gifs but no time to no time to crack down on all the switch port begging

and thats a shoot
I love it,every thread without fail. Review thread about newly released game, "do we know if theirs a switch version coming?". Almost every game, I love my switch but damn people.

Top Bottom