• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

I just opened the thread for that newly announced Tennis game (not even a tennis fan, simply because I was thinking "a Tennis sim in the current year?!" how unexpected!) and the first post was literally "switch?".
it's pretty bloody silly.
Ha! Me, too.

Hasney

Wonder if my PS4 character transfers over to Scorpio.

I'm guessing no.

My Plants V Zombies Garden Warfare progress transferred cross platform, so maybe

-Stronger focus on story/campaign (we'll see how it pans out, obviously)
-More interesting looking areas
-More things to do in areas, treasure maps, hidden areas with bosses
-QOL stuff
-Matchmaking based on clans for endgame stuff

The 4v4 thing isn't necessarily a bad thing yet, they're designing maps/modes for it.

I didn't care about the solo stuff at all in the first game but I'm actually interested in it this time (until I'm sure it eventually turns into dumb grindy bullshit)

Eh, the 4v4 is bad if the thing I liked was the bigger maps with vehicles. I wanted bigger maps, more people and more vehicles. Now I just want to throw up.

They'll probably start new. Especially given the
two endings. They risk pissing people off if they decide to go with one of the endings as canon.

I mean I chose the opposite but it was pretty obvious, given the time and energy they out in to only one of the endings, which they consider canon.

I hope they continue telling stories about women though.

My Plants V Zombies Garden Warfare progress transferred cross platform, so maybe

Eh, the 4v4 is bad if the thing I liked was the bigger maps with vehicles. I wanted bigger maps, more people and more vehicles. Now I just want to throw up.
Vehicle maps were the absolute fucking worst since day one so

Ha-HA, Hasney! Ha-HA!

Game could ship at $60 multiplayer only with just Rusted Lands and I'd be in TBH. Few maps really compare to me. (some of the DLC ones were actually pretty terrible, though I never played the final expansion)

I definitely had the initial reaction of "oh. it looks the same as the original game" but it looks like they're just focusing on doing more with what they have. "Hey, we made a better version of that thing you liked". Sure, why not.

Menome

I will buy Destiny 2 and I will probably pay over-the-odds for the digital version, as I did with the original.

It's just the sort of game where if someone says: "Want to play Destiny 2 for a bit?" I can just close what I'm playing and jump straight in.

Beefy

I will buy Destiny 2 and I will probably pay over-the-odds for the digital version, as I did with the original.

It's just the sort of game where if someone says: "Want to play Destiny 2 for a bit?" I can just close what I'm playing and jump straight in.

New COD will probably be mine.

miserable

I'm picking up Injustice 2 tonight

giphy.gif

Destiny 2 seemed interesting at first, but after that story stuff I slowly started to lose interest.

I don't need that evil in my life anymore.

Since it's on Blizzard though I'll end up buying it because it'll unlock some Overwatch costumes or some shit.

Beefy

Brock Lesnar will appear at the following WWE RAW tapings leading into the debut of the WWE Great Balls Of Fire pay-per-view, as well as RAW the next night:

June 12th – Lafayette, LA
June 26th – Los Angeles, CA
July 3rd – Phoenix, AZ
July 10th – Houston, TX

jmdajr

Brock Lesnar will appear at the following WWE RAW tapings leading into the debut of the WWE Great Balls Of Fire pay-per-view, as well as RAW the next night:

July 3rd – Phoenix, AZ
July 10th – Houston, TX

Poor Brock. Hope he pulls through.

In front of 5 people, for probably a Big Mac, and if we're generous, some fries.

GiganticViciousBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

Hard to tell with the gif but it doesn't seem like he got drilled on his head. Solid move

July 3rd – Phoenix, AZ
July 10th – Houston, TX

Wait, is Brock actually wrestling on Great Balls of Fire? Hearing Heyman say Great Balls of Fire will at least add to the same old promo he does every time.

Kornflayx

July 3rd – Phoenix, AZ
July 10th – Houston, TX

None of these dates will involve him wrestling or probably saying a word. Pretty easy million to stand next to Heyman and be red-faced.

Anth0ny

Is Punk/Cena at MITB as good as people say?

yup. best wwe match of the decade still, especially that night and if you followed the build from pipe bomb to mitb 2011.

July 3rd – Phoenix, AZ
July 10th – Houston, TX

can't wait for heyman to cut the same shitty promo 4 times while brock smiles and does nothing

Tom Nook

July 3rd – Phoenix, AZ
July 10th – Houston, TX

I'll keep on eye on the ratings for those RAWs.

Not much of a jump probably.

Top Bottom