• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Told you, he's so fucking clueless and all of his pied piper followers believe all of his falsified, speculated bullshit. If you pay for his shit every month, you need to be admitted. Who spends over 100$ on rumours?

I mean, people just tell you what he says, you don't have to spend the money on it.

There's also the fact he's right the majority of the time, has actual inside information and knows way more than random fans that argue he's clueless because ???.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Pfffft. Board games are the best. Everyone complains about how shit and mindless video games are and wants co-op RPGs without the hassle of D&D and nobody talks about Gloomhaven.

That's because nobody can actually buy Gloomhaven

I mean, people just tell you what he says, you don't have to spend the money on it.

There's also the fact he's right the majority of the time, has actual inside information and knows way more than random fans that argue he's clueless because ???.
Bitchkaveli watched the taped RAW, so his opinion is worthless tbh

Kaladin

05182017_UKChamp_General__02.jpg

Beefy

What was it?

He had a pic of Bobby Roberts and took the piss out of his looks. Then said people pretend to be black and trans just because they get special treatment on gaf by the mods. Then had some mod post which was talking about banning people who were transphobic. Dude is nuts

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I dont know if AA really had that much heat to begin with beyond 'these guys are new!' which most debuts get

i was saying they were already feeling stale on NXT though with 'hot tags' being their only real thing even if both can wrestle. never gonna last on a weekly show.

He had a pic of Bobby Roberts and took the piss out of his looks. Then said people pretend to be black and trans just because they get special treatment on gaf by the mods. Then had some mod post which was talking about banning people who were transphobic. Dude is nuts
What the fuck that post history.
Yeah, but bans are only effective if they can't sign up again as OwensIsNow.
2012 was a bad time for OwensIsNow

Lyng

Pfffft. Board games are the best. Everyone complains about how shit and mindless video games are and wants co-op RPGs without the hassle of D&D and nobody talks about Gloomhaven.

Spot on. That game is a masterpiece. Managing to pack this amount of storytelling and depth in this elegant design is a stroke of genius.

Also...I effing love Breezango

somedevil

Well Lana was tweeting again defending herself against mean tweets at people who critiqued her and her liking shady tweets against Sasha for this whole year.

Then Sasha responded with this:

"When you are confident in your own talent and abilities you have no reason too tear down others."

Then with the hastag #BL2017

Which Summer Rae and a friend tweeted as well. People can guess the meaning of it.

It seems Lana is hard to deal with in the back. I feel for Rusev.

Kaladin

I'm kinda curious about the Universal Monsterverse. Like, how will they handle all of these iconic monsters being in the world at the same time? The Mummy has some incredible powers in this verse, you can only assume Dracula, Wolfman and others have equally impressive powers, how will simple humans handle such legends when they're combined?

Sephzilla

I'm kinda curious about the Universal Monsterverse. Like, how will they handle all of these iconic monsters being in the world at the same time? The Mummy has some incredible powers in this verse, you can only assume Dracula, Wolfman and others have equally impressive powers, how will simple humans handle such legends when they're combined?

The answer is the humans stand back and go

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

Nah, that's Kong vs the other Zilla.

I'm watching Penny Dreadful right now and the show seems to wiggle around the same situation (Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, and others exist in this universe) and the main characters are generally human. Just gotta write the humans intelligently, plus most of those monsters have exploitable flaws in some way

Kaladin

I'm watching Penny Dreadful right now and the show seems to wiggle around the same situation (Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, and others exist in this universe) and the main characters are generally human. Just gotta write the humans intelligently, plus most of those monsters have exploitable flaws in some way

True. Judging from the trailers, Tom Cruise seems to be his typical indestructible human, which I guess is a smart play against The Mummy's stalkery powers.

Top Bottom