• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

I'm slightly worried about the Kaijuverse because, honestly, after Kong vs Godzilla I don't see how it will continue being a "cinematic universe at all". It'll just be a bunch of Kong and Godzilla sequels because all of the other monsters in that universe show up to put over Godzilla.

Oh god... unless they're thinking about doing a standalone Mothra movie

Other then MCU, Zilla, Star Wars and DCEU what other expanded universes are even established? I know there's plans for like a million of them, but what are ones that actually have more then one movie working. I'm probably forgetting one but my mind only goes to those three.

Sephzilla

Other then MCU, Zilla, Star Wars and DCEU what other expanded universes are even established? I know there's plans for like a million of them, but what are ones that actually have more then one movie working. I'm probably forgetting one but my mind only goes to those three.

Kaijuverse has Godzilla 2014 and Kong: Skull Island

edit- you edited zilla in

DMczaf

Who does the job in Godzilla vs King Kong?

I feel like Kong does the favors since normally NJPW guys go over vs Western workers.

I'm slightly worried about the Kaijuverse because, honestly, after Kong vs Godzilla I don't see how it will continue being a "cinematic universe at all". It'll just be a bunch of Kong and Godzilla sequels because all of the other monsters in that universe show up to put over Godzilla.

Oh god... unless they're thinking about doing a standalone Mothra movie
Honestly I'd probably be scared as shit of a CGI Mothra.

Kaijuverse has Godzilla 2014 and Kong: Skull Island

edit- you edited zilla in
And then there's plans for so much more.

The Hanna-Barbera expanded universe is my favorite one I hope becomes a thing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
what about the perfect strangers familly matters full houseverse.
And then there's plans for so much more.

The Hanna-Barbera expanded universe is my favorite one I hope becomes a thing.

technically already a thing in comic books
98b2c20e45833883030f0d828f346a20.jpg

Bayformers, Bumblebee getting the push.

Pikma

Banned
Ritchie had 6 fucking movies planned, was given something like 1 or 2 hundred million dollars for this ONE movie, and spent THREE years working on it

Made $15 mil domestic opening weekend, projected to lose the studio At Least $150 mil
WWE needs to sign this Ritchie guy

Huh?
Well Lana was tweeting again defending herself against mean tweets at people who critiqued her and her liking shady tweets against Sasha for this whole year.

Then Sasha responded with this:

Then with the hastag #BL2017

Which Summer Rae and a friend tweeted as well. People can guess the meaning of it.

It seems Lana is hard to deal with in the back. I feel for Rusev.

I don't want to guess, spell it out for me dammit!

Top Bottom