• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

wcta7gmh3fjx.gif

I give up.

What Guy Ritchie should have done long ago

You either quit while you can, or live long enough to see yourself be George Lucas

somedevil

Huh?

I don't want to guess, spell it out for me dammit!

Nobody really knows. Some think its block lana but it could mean anything. Its just popped up on Sasha, Summer Rae and her friends twitter after Sasha made a comment about bringing others down because you lack confidence in yourself.

Its basically their response to her.

Sephzilla

Just you wait until I book DMczaf vs Sephzilla for the GWF World Championship so that we can get our old timer title runs. First one to successfully make it to the ring without blowing out a hip wins!

I got worked into a shoot in the Linkin Park thread because some snot-nosed kid said he was 3 when In The End came out.

Also my Join Date: 03-17-2010. Seven years of keeping DM in check.

TraBuch

Banned
Alright, just watched Punk/Cena MITB and it was...fine I guess? It was a pretty good match with some bad botches. Guess the story had a lot to do with the hype and you kinda had to be around at the time?

Speaking of directors living long enough to turn into George Lucas, I'm seeing Alien: Covenant tonight

It was terrible

But we can't get 2 franchises killed in one month via bombs, so Ridley's going to get the 6 sequels to this he wants. Alien series post Aliens is currently 0-6, 0-12 looking like by the time it's all over.

Top Bottom