• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Dynedom

Ozymandius?!

18m51fnyvv8rxjpg.jpg

Reporting high levels of FILTH

But who horses the Horsemen?

Edit: You'll get your Chrono sequel when Sami Zayn main events Wrestlemania.

What was your first computer game you ever played?
I think it was either Oregon Trail or X-wing vs. Tie Fighter.

The latter was the GOAT for me. Soooooo many hours spent playing that game.

edit: Actually, it may have been Goosebumps: Escape from Horror Land. According to the internets, that came out a year before X-wing vs. Tie Fighter

Dynedom

I think it was either Oregon Trail or X-wing vs. Tie Fighter.

The latter was the GOAT for me. Soooooo many hours spent playing that game.

edit: Actually, it may have been Goosebumps: Escape from Horror Land. According to the internets, that came out a year before X-wing vs. Tie Fighter

Batman: The Movie (1989) on the Commodore 64, in 1991. I was four years old.

King's Quest 6

Mine was Red Faction about 5 yrs after it had came out 😂

Why I want a reboot of it badly

Either Number Munchers or Oregon Trail

Treasure Island Dizzy in 1988, lol.

Spot the Randy Ortons in this Evolution

Menome

The UK/US divide showing here. In the UK, all games were "computer games" until sometime in the late 90s/early 2000s, it didn't just mean a PC or equivalent.

I can't remember what the name of the game was, I just remember it was some weird DOS game that involved you exploring underground with blocky aliens and shit. The first PC game with a name that I can remember is Oregon Trail, though.

How can anyone DISLIKE Twin Peaks? I don't get it.

It was alright but not as good as I expected it to be

Yeah, decent showing for Scurll, I enjoy my Ospreay flips, but not a show stealing match for sure. The oscutter into chicken wing was great tho.

I feel Will's flippy shit execution is getting cleaner, specially the last year and a half. Seems a lot less reckless most of the time.

Top Bottom