• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Ultratech

windows31_05-11344025.jpg

No joke, these were the first computer games I ever played.

Windows 3.1 brings back some interesting memories.

Thank you for defending Scotland, Menome. You'll be adequately rewarded when Big Nic goes over May this Summer.
If only.
Filth?

Hex

Banned
Franz Ferdinand
Primal Scream
Simple Minds
Travis
Biffy Clyro
Belle & Sebastian
Teenage Fanclub
Mogwai
Chvrches
Idlewild
Boards of Canada

That's just off the top of my head

How can you not list the Bay City Rollers and Sheena Easton?

(Seriously though...Annie Lenox, Shirley Manson, Chvrches, Ian Anderson...)

Menome

How can you not list the Bay City Rollers and Sheena Easton?

(Seriously though...Annie Lenox, Shirley Manson, Chvrches, Ian Anderson...)

Hey, I did mention Chvrches!

But yes, was just what came into my head straight away as a millennial hipster. There's a ton of others too.

ReiGun

First game I remember playing was "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" Of course, the school computers didn't have speakers, so the version of the game we had was unbeatable because you needed to listen to tapes for clues.

Amazing how Jinder Mahal could potentially be the most successful member of 3MB?
Heath gotta start politicing for the DREAM MATCH

081_raw_08152016dg_1354-5b745a64dc59273aa9072ed66f58d842.0-1471582302-800.jpg

Judging by whatever the fuck the thread title's trying to say and the fact that Beef apparently thinks British people wear crumpets, I'm going to assume you don't know the first thing about us Brits! Typical American ignorance, with your reality TV star for a president :p

Judging by whatever the fuck the thread title's trying to say and the fact that Beef apparently thinks British people wear crumpets, I'm going to assume you don't know the first thing about us Brits! Typical American ignorance, with your reality TV star for a president :p

I agree Blue and Beef are poor representatives. I've already snitched them out to ICE, they'll be your problem any day now :)

Booooooooo! USA! USA! U S A!

Top Bottom