• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

It was always going to be this way, friend. The inclusion of Dragon Lee, Volador Jr, and Titan has me stoked. Oh and Yoshitatsu and Billy Gunn. Because.

Aw :[ I just realized the torn bicep almost certainly fucks up Billy Gunn's challenge of Tana

If Gunn loses, it's sadder because it wasn't even to 100% Tana, and if he wins, of course he'd beat Tana when he's not 100%

America, God bless it if it's good to you.

hqdefault.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So I'm resuming my Nitro watch and they are starting to hype up the next PPV which is called "World War 3". It's a 3 ring battle royal? This is going to be a glorious mess isn't it?

You know for years I thought WCW was the grounded promotion that focused on wrestling, but it turns out WCW is like 100x more carny then WWF. If i'd know this i'd have done this watch long ago.

So I'm resuming my Nitro watch and they are starting to hype up the next PPV which is called "World War 3". It's a 3 ring battle royal? This is going to be a glorious mess isn't it?

You know for years I thought WCW was the grounded promotion that focused on wrestling, but it turns out WCW is like 100x more carny then WWF. If i'd know this i'd have done this watch long ago.

Alot of that is because of Hogan being brought into the company. Not that WCW didn't have silly angles before Hogan, but alot of the wackiness revolves around him and the Dungeon of Doom trying to basically recreate 80s WWF.

It was still, as a whole, still way more focused on in-ring stuff than WWF in the early 90s.

tm24

Looks like i have to wait til next year to see Dragon Lee, Titan and Volador :(

Why did it have to be 4th of July weekend!

Looking at the Long Beach roster, I'm really not sure if Kenny is winning the title at Dominion. Who would he defend against in Long Beach? It won't be Cody, as they are both Bullet Club. It won't be Okada, as there's no way NJPW would have that quick of a rematch turnaround on a match that big. Won't be Ishii, as Omega just beat him to get the title shot. And no one else on that show is anywhere near a level of an IWGP title shot.

Maybe he could face Naito, but I doubt it. That'd be a weird dynamic.

Got my Master's degree today!

Congrats, man!

Looking at the lineup of guys, I think the most likely thing now is Okada beats Kenny again and then Cody beats Elgin, so we get Okada vs. Cody for the IWGP in Long Beach.

But I hope to hell I'm wrong because I don't want them to beat Omega again.

Heroman

Banned
Looking at the lineup of guys, I think the most likely thing now is Okada beats Kenny again and then Cody beats Elgin, so we get Okada vs. Cody for the IWGP in Long Beach.

But I hope to hell I'm wrong because I don't want them to beat Omega again.
Or Omega vs Elgin since ELGIN has beaten Kenny twice or Omega vs Tiger mask, or At the Osaka show they can go to a draw and do the match at Long Beach.

Nekofrog

Banned
I've been neglecting you all because of the constant Trump stuff the past couple weeks so I just wanna say fuck the following:

-borin' randy orton
-lyin' Justin hawk Bradshaw

Also jinder is winning on Sunday if you don't believe me, I got two words for ya

Yeah he is.

Wasn't on the list that I saw. But now I see he's there.

And so yeah I guess it could be Elgin, but he's been cold in NJPW this year and they've been heating Cody up, so I'd be surprised if Cody lost to him at Dominion. And Elgin isn't getting a shot coming off a loss.

Foggy

Looking at the Long Beach roster, I'm really not sure if Kenny is winning the title at Dominion. Who would he defend against in Long Beach? It won't be Cody, as they are both Bullet Club. It won't be Okada, as there's no way NJPW would have that quick of a rematch turnaround on a match that big. Won't be Ishii, as Omega just beat him to get the title shot. And no one else on that show is anywhere near a level of an IWGP title shot.

Maybe he could face Naito, but I doubt it. That'd be a weird dynamic.

Congrats, man!

I could see it being Elgin against Kenny. They have history and Elgin is the only one in position on the Dominion card to jump up to a title match.

And so yeah I guess it could be Elgin, but he's been cold in NJPW this year and they've been heating Cody up, so I'd be surprised if Cody lost to him at Dominion. And Elgin isn't getting a shot coming off a loss.

Heating Cody up in NJPW?

No they haven't...

Heroman

Banned

If they going to Okada vs Cody then would have probably booked him in a match against a choas dude and I can't see gedo having the top bullet club guys loose to Okada three times in a row.

Top Bottom