• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

His gear's the same colour as Bryan's gear, which was the same colour as Regal's. In tribute to Regal, in fact. I don't think anyone accused Bryan of cosplaying as Regal though haha.

Everything about the Dunne/Bate match confuses me. I don't get any of it: what the crowd is reacting to, the spots...it...the match did nothing for me. Felt like one of those "had to be there to feel the crowd vibe" type moments.

Zach

It's a dumb observation. blackaroni, stop being dumb.

Everything about the Dunne/Bate match confuses me. I don't get any of it: what the crowd is reacting to, the spots...it...the match did nothing for me. Felt like one of those "had to be there to feel the crowd vibe" type moments.

I was reacting favorably to the intense battle and exciting competition.

What? The match was just plain fantastic, two dudes just giving it their all for our entertaining.

Sanjuro

Amazing.

Vubgkod.jpg

This post is sad and bewildering. The crowd was reacting to the match in a way we almost never see in wwe/nxt these days.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how they set Asuka up as so invincible the only people that can beat her are Hojo and Shirai, neither of whom are actually in NXT yet.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ember is winning at TakeOver Brooklyn

I'm at least glad they dropped the red contacts for Ember and changed her into a normal character. I mean, I guess the win wasn't clean at Takeover Wrestlemania.

I wish they'd give Nikki Cross a 1v1 match with Asuka at least.

Zach

What is wrong with you Froot Loops? Asuka isn't invincible; she's just the best in the world right now. Enjoy her dominance while it lasts. Someone will beat her.

Barrage

Takeover was fantastic. the Dunne match was five stars and also knocked Okada/Omega out of the top 10 matches this year IMO.

I'm at least glad they dropped the red contacts for Ember and changed her into a normal character. I mean, I guess the win wasn't clean at Takeover Wrestlemania.

Sorry to inform you but she was wearing the contacts on the preshow last night.

Nikki's dead for now.

Red contacts were back during the pre show when she sat down with the panel in jeans, a t-shirt and said red contacts... because fuck all of us.

Hex

Banned

... I've got nothing.
I mean it was not the best match ever to me, but it was definitely in the spirit and was an amazing match.
I mean if that can't do it for you what can?

klonere

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AJPW spoilers

MIYAHARA LOST THE BELT AND REGAL WAS AT THE SHOW AJPW IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hex

Banned
I like how they set Asuka up as so invincible the only people that can beat her are Hojo and Shirai, neither of whom are actually in NXT yet.

The problem is, they have painted Asuka into a corner.
Once she loses, they have to go back to the drawing board.
Does she become just another 50/50 or does she start a new streak?
If she becomes a 50/50 how do you explain it?

Zach

bla bla bla

GoT - Neeerrrd!
Breaking Bad - Ah yih.
American Gods - Haven't watched yet, but using Beefy's System of Rating out of Ignorance, it sucks.
The Wire - Ah yih.
Luther - Haven't watched yet, but using Beefy's System of Rating out of Ignorance, it sucks.

Two out of five. 40%. F.

... I've got nothing.
I mean it was not the best match ever to me, but it was definitely in the spirit and was an amazing match.
I mean if that can't do it for you what can?

Why the false delimma? Many matches can and do do it for me. I don't think it was amazing by any stretch if the imagination. Maybe the style wasn't for me or I need to be emotionally invested. I didn't care for a single thing going on or for either of the people performing.

WWE Has nothing against AJ, I bet if she called for a return she would be welcomed back with open arms. They just hate Punk.
It's just weird because ever since she left the company I don't think she's been referenced once really, not even in that woman's revolution documentary. Even Punk gets the standard 'Stephanie replies to Punk chants' thing and he's even still mentioned in the video games IIRC.

GoT shit all over the books, so it's dead to me. But then, so are the books. Shoulda finished your series George, now it's tainted.

The Wire's good, but people keep saying it's better than The Sopranos and they are WRONG, so it's also dead to me.

Breaking Bad, never watched it. Got annoyed with the internet going on and on and on about it, plus I know how it finishes.

Luther's good, Idris Elba is good.

I really like American Gods so far, tbh. The book's a longstanding favourite of mine.

Top Bottom