• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

My view from Takeover last night

18527550_10208882392047470_2673418607635151988_n.jpg

Was nice having elevated seats, last several times I've opted for closer seats with less optimal views. This was pretty much perfect aside from one mark in my sightline desperately trying to get on TV by standing every time something happened and posing/harassing those around him cuz he likes the bad guys.

Tall4Life

My view from Takeover last night

Was nice having elevated seats, last several times I've opted for closer seats with less optimal views. This was pretty much perfect aside from one mark in my sightline desperately trying to get on TV by standing every time something happened and posing/harassing those around him cuz he likes the bad guys.
Did you roll up RBH?

Balor had already lost it at that point.

The last time Face v Face was the main event must have been TakeOver: R Evolution, right?

NXT_TakeOver_R_Evolution_poster.png

That's technically the last (and only) face vs. face Takeover main event, yes. And even then it wasn't really because Neville was acting like a heel the whole build and match.

But in terms of just NXT title matches, it was Balor vs. Crews last January.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
if triple h really wants to play 80s territories, ajpw is going to send the yakuza to break regal's legs next time he shows up

Zabka

They're really japan'ing up this Nakamura video.

Looking forward to the Artist known as Shinsuke Nakamura taking on the man they call Dolph Ziggler in the wrestling organization that's referred to as WWE.

The guy who needed a steel chair to beat Kalisto is giving Nakamura the fight of his life

Please put Nakamura on Raw because then he would get legit squashed by Braun in under a minute

Majukun

did not se the "amazing in the ring" i was expecting..so nakamura continues to be a "meh" for me..don't see the appeal...but can't deny crowd is for him hard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
did not se the "amazing in the ring" i was expecting..so nakamura continues to be a "meh" for me..don't see the appeal...but can't deny crowd is for him hard.

nakamura basically has 5 amazing matches in a year total

its just that the people who talk him up only ever watched those matches because they didnt follow njpw seriously. so they're now seeing what nakamura ass nakamura is.

Anth0ny

nakamura basically has 5 amazing matches in a year total

its just that the people who talk him up only ever watched those matches because they didnt follow njpw seriously. so they're now seeing what nakamura ass nakamura is.

I think it's more that he's getting paid 7 figures so he really doesn't give a fuck anymore

Why Kill himself for this carny ass gaijin company

Top Bottom