• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

The other thread already got worked hard. Don't get worked here.

LMAO! For real?

Reddit admins told the mods to do a better job enforcing the "no racism" policy the whole site has, three mods said no and were demodded (and I think deleted altogether). The rest took the subreddit to Private Mode for a day in protest because it was really such unfair treatment being told you have to enforce the site you agreed to mod's own goddamned rules

Foggy

Reddit admins told the mods to do a better job enforcing the "no racism" policy the whole site has, three mods said no and were demodded (and I think deleted altogether). The rest took the subreddit to Private Mode for a day in protest because it was really such unfair treatment being told you have to enforce the site you agreed to mod's own goddamned rules

What a time to be alive

Hex

Banned
I can never tell, do people unironically like Jinder and unironically like that he's champ?

I legit like Jinder.
I was thinking tonight how I would have loved to see today's Jinder with the Singh brothers in his corner vs Seth with J&J

Anth0ny

JINDER as champ

THATLL BUT BUTTS INTO SEATS

😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂🤼*♀️

Bronx-Man

Banned
Remember, there's only one man on the SmackDown roster that's been able to defeat the Modern Day Maharajah

But can he do it again?

DAZmJ37XYAEvobx.jpg

Pikma

Banned
JINDER as champ

THATLL BUT BUTTS INTO SEATS

😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂🤼*♀️
You botched your shitpost😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Toki767

I wish I could get excited about a Jinder title reign.

But the idea that he probably took steroids to get to where he is and he's being rewarded it for it because lucky for him he's of Indian descent at a time where WWE want to market to India.

I'm sure people in the company are happy for him, but at the same time it sets a pretty bad example for the locker room.

Zach

I just watched Jinder arriving at the building. He cut a very Muhammad Hassan promo. Is that his gimmick?

I mean, I don't hate it if it doesn't get all disgusting (the gross booking, commentary, crowd, Hogan coming in to crush brown people). He looks good and talks well enough.

I'll watch the end of the match tomorrow (I can't handle a full Orton match anymore >_>).

Top Bottom