• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Hex

Banned
Charlotte totally needs to swap places with Carmella and then you can have a 3 person team of women who should thank the gods every day who their daddies were

Charlotte totally needs to swap places with Carmella and then you can have a 3 person team of women who should thank the gods every day who their daddies were
42VNk.gif

Damn right son. They don't wanna hear that.

Hex

Banned
You know, clean Harper up a bit, shave the beard and tweak the stash and he would look alot like a big assed version of Daniel Day Lewis from Gangs of New York

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can never tell, do people unironically like Jinder and unironically like that he's champ?

I like new main eventers
I dont like Randy Orton
Jinder has a great theme and I like his gimmick and I like watching the Singh brothers take bumps and he wears a suit well

He doesnt need to hold the title forever. But someone like Jinder changes up the title picture and makes the writers come up with new stuff. Unlike an Orton or Cena reign where hes just going through the paces

The exciting aspect about Jinder is we only have a rough idea of what to expect. Where as like the Fatal 5-way, I pretty much know what to expect with all those guys.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So who does everyone like better out of the world champs, the one who does roids and shows up, or the one who does roids and is never around

I believe you mean the one who does roids and never shows up or the one who shows up and has never been proven to be on steroids

Top Bottom