• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
kfed38.gif

Gurrry

Chicago has turned full babyface lately.

They were booing and drowning out cm punk chants on both nights and they even gave us a "Lets go Jinder" chant.

Tall4Life

The Red Sox stopped the Athletics from sweeping them
Jinder Mahal is WWE Champion
The Celtics beat the Cavs without IT at home

In the words of philosopher Ice Cube, "Today was a good day".

SMH @ Sweeney Tom caping for Cabbie Zayn and Cezzzzzzzzaro

They'll never get world titles and normally I'm glad of that fact

Fuck this transparent transitional title reign. Love Jinder, but come on. You know how this is ending

SD is July 4
Cena's advertised
Cena is one title reign away from the record

We know how this is ending

so Smackdown went from AJ Styles as World Champion to just a few months later and Jinder Mahal

it's like they took the most nonsensical & improbable WWE 2K Universe Mode script and made it reality

GunBR

I legit marked out when Jinder won
This is so insane. Even Ryder getting a (1 day) push with the IC title last year wasn't a big shock as Jinder winning the WWE title

And fuck Randy

HeavenlyE

People were calling Randy Orton's reign stale when Jinder has come out and cut the exact same promo every week he's been on smackdown

Oh lord I don't think I can take it

They'll never get world titles and normally I'm glad of that fact

Fuck this transparent transitional title reign. Love Jinder, but come on. You know how this is ending

SD is July 4
Cena's advertised
Cena is one title reign away from the record

We know how this is ending
Care to make an avatar wager on that?

Care to make an avatar wager on that?

Betting on an advertisement?

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are advertised for the July 3rd RAW from Phoenix. This is the go-home show for WWE's ”Great Balls of Fire" PPV.

John Cena is being advertised for the July 4th SmackDown tapings, also in Phoenix that same week at the Talking Stick Resort Arena.

What do I win? Convert it to money.

You have to be joking, right? That is not giving the belt prestige.

Sure it is, the belt is finally on someone smart enough to beat Vince at his own game, put his head over a barrel and wring money out of him for the smallest amount of work possible. Now that's a champion to look up to unlike these goobers there every week

No chance. Otherwise Jericho would still be using the liontamer.

The women are not going to bend that way.

She does it without the bridge with women who are less flexible.

Jericho stopped doing the Liontamer because he couldn't do it against bigger guys. He still uses it when he can, like against Neville.

Top Bottom