• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

maxresdefault.jpg
When?

No chance. Otherwise Jericho would still be using the liontamer.

The women are not going to bend that way.

1) Jericho doesn't use the Liontamer because he's literally too small and his opponents have, on average, been too big.
2) I don't think you know how flexible women can actually be, especially considering how small they are on average

No, betting that Cena wins the belt off of Jinder

It's 6 weeks from now

If the week before July 4th (July 1st being the last possible date), he's advertised/announced for a match against Jinder for that show, I bet Cena wins and will wear any av you wish to give me for 16 weeks (one for each title reign) if he loses. If he wins, I'll leave what av you wear for 17 weeks (again, one for each reign) to the people.

Sure it is, the belt is finally on someone smart enough to beat Vince at his own game, put his head over a barrel and wring money out of him for the smallest amount of work possible. Now that's a champion to look up to unlike these goobers there every week
At least they are working and doing something and not sitting on their ass because they have money. Hell, Pete Dunne is a better champion than Brock at this point and he just got the UK title. That title saw more action in one month than Brocks reign in 2017.

God damn on the LAW they are talking about the Ziggler Nak match not being a blowout because the feud will probably continue.

I don't think I can do it.

It's 6 weeks from now

If the week before July 4th (July 1st being the last possible date), he's advertised/announced for a match against Jinder for that show, I bet Cena wins and will wear any av you wish to give me for 16 weeks (one for each title reign) if he loses. If he wins, I'll leave what av you wear for 17 weeks (again, one for each reign) to the people.

6 weeks?

Oh fuck, I actually thought July was next month. That actually changes things. I fucked up.

mreddie

Honestly, has there any memorable moments during Orton's title reigns?
Like stuff he, himself actually did.

Also, Rusev is winning the belt at Money is he?

Dean and Miz have been feuding since December (almost nonstop except for that one month with Corbin) and are having a match at June's Extreme Rules

lol no. Miz and Dean kind of feuded for like a month in January, and then Miz moved onto Cena for a month and change. Then mid-April he was back with Ambrose.

There was a decent gap between their two feuds.

Cagey

Banned
All fucking in on the Muscles Mahal and Bollywood Boys with the belt. Fuck it's something different and he's fun as a heel.

Please tell me someone gif'd Orton's face after he attempted to murder one of the Singh Bros.

?

They went back to it but your definition of non stop is factually incorrect. It ended in January. And resumed in April.

Huh. I'm sorry. Definitely didn't think the Corbin/Dean and Miz/Cena stuff lasted more than 4-6 weeks.

A months-long Corbin title segment sounds like a nightmare and I'm honestly glad I just blocked that out of memory

Top Bottom