• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Cagey

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

I won't pretend Juicy Jinder isn't on the finest injectables money can buy right now, but he's simply fat in that photo.

He's not added any size to his chest or quads since then, for example.

Will give some props to Jinder for his finisher name (Khallas, a finisher name which literally translates to "finished")

They should've given Jinder the belt on Raw.

Both Raw and SD are now getting TNA ratings. He wouldn't help or hurt one or the other at this point, both suck and everyone knows it

Will give some props to Jinder for his finisher name (Khallas, a finisher name which literally translates to "finished")

Both Raw and SD are now getting TNA ratings. He wouldn't help or hurt one or the other at this point, both suck and everyone knows it

It's also pretty decent looking too... I love the Cobra Clutch Slam.

According to Impact President on an interview with John Pollock WWE has not pursued buying or working out a deal for the Broken Gimmick, no interest apparently, could be keeping his cards close... but could be true.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't get worked by the grandpas

Don't you ever get worked. If you do anything in life, it's not getting worked by these carnies.

Fox318

https://youtu.be/CLNfu5GXuhQ

Now this is wrasslin

Look at that hand fighting. Nobody is letting anyone arm drag there. Then watch the Greco tie ups. What strength and stamina it takes to prevent a head and arm take down. Them when the match goes to the ground watch as both men struggle to work in referee position.

5 stars right there

Anth0ny

https://youtu.be/CLNfu5GXuhQ

Now this is wrasslin

Look at that hand fighting. Nobody is letting anyone arm drag there. Then watch the Greco tie ups. What strength and stamina it takes to prevent a head and arm take down. Them when the match goes to the ground watch as both men struggle to work in referee position.

5 stars right there

Not everyone can appreciate catch as catch can style like us.

🤼*♂️

Commentary had a night off. The dress hitting JBL in the face fucked things up and they couldnt contain their laughter with camera staring right in their faces and during the next match. If anyone needs to be a vanguard for all things kayfabe, its those dudes and i wonder if vince blew a fuse listening to that.

Who is gonna be around for BoSJ Live tonight/this morning?

Also holy shit... the arenas they run their house shows out of it are basically the same time of thing my local indy fed runs out of... Actual tiny ass theatres... with the entrance being on an actual theatre stage.

Top Bottom