• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

miserable

Jinder won?

shrugi7jf6.gif

Who is gonna be around for BoSJ Live tonight/this morning?

Also holy shit... the arenas they run their house shows out of it are basically the same time of thing my local indy fed runs out of... Actual tiny ass theatres... with the entrance being on an actual theatre stage.

I have plans tonight but if they fall through Ill be here.

CubsFan says Fantasma hasn't gotten an official complaint from Ultimo Guerrero so he can’t act on anything.

Ultimo's obviously more likely to go to cops and not the lucha commissioner, but if he did go to Fantasma, Fantasma could legit impede Mascara & Maximo’s ability to work in Mexico City

I'm legit proud of Jinder ever since coming back against Heath last year I was a fan. That damn theme can make anyone a fan. But I'm glad he's getting a chance and they're making a new star. They have so much time to play with him seeing as he's only 30. I'm also happy for the Indian culture because they have someone to represent them, being a minority, I know how it feels being left in the cold especially since The Rock left and they never really put anyone in that spot. Sure Booker and Mark Henry put down but they held the secondary world title essentially. Jinder is holding the creame of the crop and that's so cool. I hope he runs to the bank with the title and makes the best of it.

I'm legit proud of Jinder ever since coming back against Heath last year I was a fan. That damn theme can make anyone a fan. But I'm glad he's getting a chance and they're making a new star. They have so much time to play with him seeing as he's only 30. I'm also happy for the Indian culture because they have someone to represent them, being a minority, I know how it feels being left in the cold especially since The Rock left and they never really put anyone in that spot. Sure Booker and Mark Henry put down but they held the secondary world title essentially. Jinder is holding the creame of the crop and that's so cool. I hope he runs to the bank with the title and makes the best of it.

*Thumbsup*

https://youtu.be/CLNfu5GXuhQ

Now this is wrasslin

Look at that hand fighting. Nobody is letting anyone arm drag there. Then watch the Greco tie ups. What strength and stamina it takes to prevent a head and arm take down. Them when the match goes to the ground watch as both men struggle to work in referee position.

5 stars right there
Where's the super kicks
Where's the Meltzer pandering
Where's the "you deserve it" chants

This isn't wrestling, this is trash

Here here

Lyng

I think he is utter shit. But Vince loves big steroid-filled sweaty men, that can give him a ton of money.

His gimmick is actually shitting all over the Indian society but hey.

I wish he had been a face and worked hard for the title in the story. Now having that kind of champ from a minority would be very cool. But I guess that would be too much for racist Vince.

Well Americans are the thieves, Jinder is just giving America a taste of its own medicine. Also, Orton cheap shotted him in the beginning, another heel tactic of America. Through your eyes, he's a heel but through my eyes he's just getting Payback and an ultimate opportunist.

Americans only care about Americans. They'd shit over this idea you have.

Recall

So I watched Backlash

Nakamura v Ziggler was ok nothing special or interesting going on but it was fine. A let down but I wasn't surprised.

The tag title match I found to be entertaining for its sheer silliness.

Zayn v Corbin dragged for too long but I liked the outcome.

Didn't care at all for the women's 6 person tag. Zero interest.

Owens v AJ was pretty good, both trying to make it memorable with unique spots and I had no problem at all with the finish. No reason for either to lose so can't complain and for what is essentially a heel v heel match it made me want to see more.

Rowan v Harper, I ate a sandwich.

Main event I thought was waaaaaay better than I feared it would be. There was an energy to it and Jinder seemed to have a good main event presence. It wasn't going to blow anyone away but it was fine and heated.

Overall its another WWE PPV with very few redeeming qualities but since I don't watch RAW or Smackdown it was a totally fine way for me to get "caught" up on goings on.

Lyng

Well Americans are the thieves, Jinder is just giving America a taste of its own medicine. Also, Orton cheap shotted him in the beginning, another heel tactic of America. Through your eyes, he's a heel but through my eyes he's just getting Payback and an ultimate opportunist.

Americans only care about Americans. They'd shit over this idea you have.

Let me rephrase, I think it's cool to give someone different a title and see if he can run with it.
I would just have liked Jinder to be booked as a face. Apparently he has worked really hard on getting better etc, why not use that angle.

Anyways if it is making the Indian community happy then that's cool. It's sure as hell a massive upgrade from Khali.

But yeah I'll wait and see if he grabs this chance and runs with it. If he does I will be more than happy to admit I was wrong.

Recall

Also WWE crowds now fake react to get themselves on the screen. It was inevitable and has been the norm since Undertaker lost at Mania.

so how was Twin Peaks?
Complete insanity

And they let this man film 18 hours of it

It's good and modernized but it's definitely a completely different beast and way more "Lynch". Goes way further than stuff like Eraserhead even at times

The soap opera stuff is pretty much gone but even 4 episodes in it's still setting up things, and a lot of returning cast members have only had brief cameos thus far

Shit is creepy and intense

Most of these people , if not all, are staring into the camera or are looking for themselves on the big monitors as they react. Are these staged or am I imagining things?
They are overreacting to get on TV. They are looking at the displays up top to see if they are on the live feed or not to really start acting. This isn't new this has been going on for a long time but has been getting worse since they started over shooting the crowd reactions.

Oh and in other news a large portion of Wrasslin fans are still very racist.

They are overreacting to get on TV. They are looking at the displays up top to see if they are on the live feed or not to really start acting. This isn't new this has been going on for a long time but has been getting worse since they started over shooting the crowd reactions.

Oh and in other news a large portion of Wrasslin fans are still very racist.

The second doesn't surprise me obviously. The first is crazy and embarrassing.

XD

Also awww they ran an angle finish between El Desperado and Bushi where Desperado won by removing Bushi's mask. Then Desperado removed it again in a post match attack...

I say awww because all the Young Lions at ringside immediately formed a barrier around Bushi and took of their shirts to use as cover for Bushi's face. It was kinda sweet

Top Bottom