• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

One dude openly said he didn't see anything but Backlash this weekend and neither watched UK special. They are fielding texts talking about the UK special like and saying shit "I find that text hard to believe about the show" etc.

Oh, you must be talking about Observer Live with Bryan and Mike.

I don't know what Mike has seen, but Bryan definitely reviewed Takeover with Dave yesterday. And if Bryan hasn't seen the UK show, he will soon because he's reviewing it with Tom on Wednesday.

Zach

W13043.jpg

Is this shirt #safe?

What's on the sleeve, though?

Zach

smh

3MB was one of the best parts of the era and WeeLC was WWE/NXT's last/only 6 star matches
You can smh all day, but that doesn't make "mildly watchable in a sea of trash" anymore exciting for me. Some of you dickbutts get off on goofy nonsensical entertainment; more times than not, that stuff falls flat for me.

cordy

Banned
CM Punk has the second longest reign in history and a good portion of that is complete garbage.

Edit: And yes, back then I went "Fuck it, give Ryback the belt for awhile"

Yeah the only real important parts of Punk's title reign was when he was going against guys the internet community hate.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Starrcade 95 time.

My first Starrcade, I'm under the impression that this is WCW's Mania right?

Kinda weird that they're abandoning all the feuds and stories they've built up to have a tournament against a bunch of Japanese wrestlers who haven't shown up at all on Nitro.

If you need more evidence that Sasha is the most popular woman on the roster still, here she is winning a poll where the winner should be completely obvious and Sasha is probably the third or fourth worst option out of all of them.

http://www.wwe.com/polls/which-female-superstar-has-the-coolest-finishing-maneuver
I love how they put Alexa Bliss first and Sasha dead last. The WWE machine doesn't want Sasha to succeed. Fuckin got her losing clean to Alisha Fox.

Slizz

I bought this, wore it out on a Friday night and got a lot of compliments and its not really #safe :lol

Wrestling feels a lot more acceptable. I've even seen some Bullet Club shirts in the wild.

I have no idea who the obvious answer is, Nikki Bella?

The fuck is the Code of Silence though

Ember Moon's whole reason for being over is her finisher.

And the Code of Silence is that triangle submission type thing that Carmella does.

Banks Statement is the best though. Just a great move to pop the crowd.

The move isn't bad, but it's not the best. It's over because she's over and she makes it look good. In terms of purely how good the move is, Ember Moon's finish wins by a mile.

Big One

Banned
Bob Backlund
The Iron Sheik
Sgt. Slaughter
Yokozuna
Diesel
Vince McMahaon
JBL
Sheamus
Rey Mysterio
Alberto Del Rio
Dean Ambrose
Jinder Mahal
Out of this entire list only Yokozuna, Del Rio, and Mahal were never really over. The others had rightful wins at the time. Well, maybe Sheamus was debateable but you have to admit there was a good stretch of time where he was big with the kids.

Raised head scissors.

It's an awful finish and looks like it barely hurts.

Ember Moon's whole reason for being over is her finisher.

And the Code of Silence is that triangle submission type thing that Carmella does.

The move isn't bad, but it's not the best. It's over because she's over and she makes it look good. In terms of purely how good the move is, Ember Moon's finish wins by a mile.

Oh yeah I remember it now.

Anth0ny

Give Jinder a throne now. Idk what kind of vehicle he'd ride in on but give him a car. Even give dude big bombastic pyro just go all the way with this experiment. Make him seem like a Punjabi king.

I googled Punjabi king and this came up:
z4afi0gahjuu2.jpeg

Riding in on a tiger he tamed himself would be pretty fucking rad.

Aiii

So not worth it
Natural selection looks weak and I always thought she should call the figure 8 "Charlottes web"

She took a figure 4 and removed the element that makes it hurt by completely eleviating any pressure on the actual leglock.

It is the dumbest fake move in a long list of dumb fake moves in WWE right now.

Top Bottom