• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

AB0001.jpg

#NOPE

yuraya

You gotta give Shane credit. or DB. or whoever did have the final say in giving Jinder this push.

They backed the land of opportunity talk really well. Jinder went from literal nobody to champ so fast. Makes me respect SD so much more than shitty RAW where Roman gets handed everything on a silver platter over and over again..

You gotta give Shane credit. or DB. or whoever did have the final say in giving Jinder this push.

They backed the land of opportunity talk really well. Jinder went from literal nobody to champ so fast. Makes me respect SD so much more than shitty RAW where Roman gets handed everything on a silver platter over and over again..

Vince gave him the opportunity due to India (and to a lesser extent VEINS).

Shane and especially Daniel Bryan have no creative input. It's Vince with maybe some Triple H too.

Was listening in on Busted Open on Sirius XM and caller calls in and says reason Jinder has any heat is only because he is "middle eastern$. He then suggests Cena , all American boy, be the one to beat him.

I nearly drove my car off the plane to die.

Slizz

Big Show DGAF. He lives close the the area I frequent in Miami. See him at the movies a lot, always willing to chop it up with fans, always smiling, jus loving life.

Rockstar doesn't give a fuck. They know their games are events whenever they release, and Take-Two isn't going to strong arm them into releasing a game early just to boost quarterlies.

Hex

Banned
I tell you that Tuesday they need to totally do the Prince Ali thing with Jinder.
Elephants, Camels, dancers....
"Make waaaaaaaaaaay for Champ Mahal"
And just parade that shit down a city street
Behind all that have a fleet of bentleys

You know this shit is fake, right?

I tell you that Tuesday they need to totally do the Prince Ali thing with Jinder.
Elephants, Camels, dancers....
"Make waaaaaaaaaaay for Champ Mahal"
And just parade that shit down a city street
Behind all that have a fleet of bentleys

Ali is on 205 Live tho...

Mahal spoke with Sportskeeda after winning and told them he didn’t find out until Sunday that he’d be taking home the title. When asked about McMahon’s reaction he said, “Vince was very happy. He was really proud of me because Vince knows how much work I’ve put in.”

Adding, “And, I told Vince, ‘Hey Vince, my goal is to come back every week and improve. Every time you see me perform I’m going to get better on the mic, going to get better in the ring and I’ll be in better shape every week.'”

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jinder-mahal-title-win-vince-reaction/#.WSNRB60pA0O

That's my champion. I love this guy.

Mahal spoke with Sportskeeda after winning and told them he didn't find out until Sunday that he'd be taking home the title. When asked about McMahon's reaction he said, ”Vince was very happy. He was really proud of me because Vince knows how much work I've put in."

Adding, ”And, I told Vince, ‘Hey Vince, my goal is to come back every week and improve. Every time you see me perform I'm going to get better on the mic, going to get better in the ring and I'll be in better shape every week.'"
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jinder-mahal-title-win-vince-reaction/#.WSNRB60pA0O

That's my champion. I love this guy.

Soon he will be only veins

Top Bottom