• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Menome

Carmella shooting on the WWE Universe™:

lwmxenz.jpg

Pikma

Banned
If wrestling is fake, then how come it took my ex 30 minutes to get up after I hit her with a piledriver?

Edit: RBH doing good work.
Well that's probably because you executed the piledriver with the delicacy and precision of Nia Jax

You're a dangerous worker, caderfix

Oh boy. Boris are playing in May in Sydney and I just found out Pallbearer are playing in July. Pretty excited.

There is an indie wrestling show on in Sydney this weekend too and I will be somewhat close by. I have to work that day and the following morning though so I really don't know if I can go at this stage. A lot of the wrestlers do shows in my city too, I am familiar with pretty much everyone on the card and they always put on a fun show. But still.

Raw64life

like a 1 foot drop

The level of delusion over Alexa in this thread is getting out of control. Bayley's head is half way to the mat already by the time Alexa drops down. It's a regular ass DDT. Half the roster uses the move as a regular move and most of them do it better than in this .gif.

Zach

Watching this Bret Hart storyline recap at WrestleMania XXVI is making me want Lex Luger to come back to do one last Lex Express run in his current state. Just throw a backwards hat and some sunglasses on him, it'll be fine.

Slizz

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=109373

A few days ago, we noted Sean Waltman had missed a booking over the weekend for IPW-UK, which led to widespread concern about his well being among wrestling fans on social media.

As it turns out, Waltman missed the date as he was arrested on 4/29 at 12:45 AM at LAX Airport.

PWInsider.com is working on confirming the details of the arrest, but he was charged with a felony and on 4/30, was released on $35,000 bond. Waltman has a court date scheduled for 5/25 at Los Angeles Municipal Court.

He tweeted he didn't relapse, I wonder what he was arrested for.

El-Suave

I love that the DDT is making a bit of a comeback and that it's used as a finisher. All we need now is a nice little set up move like Jake's short clothesline.

Top Bottom