• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Huh, I never noticed the little m then
giphy.gif

korly

Random question who were some characters that have had success somewhat out of the blue that you were early adopters of (ie before their success was obvious):

Two that I can think of right now for me were Bliss and Strowman....

I was a legitimate fan of The Diamond Studd

Caderfix

Someone tell Snowflakaveli that GWF entertainers are not allowed to block each other. He might as well rescind his application now, as he can't handle my unwavering sass.

But is it ok to block someone who's not part of the locker room or creative?

Holy fuck, I jokingly read to myself, "Wwe legend X Pac..."

I click the article and they indeed have him listed just as that., 😔 we made it.

The level of delusion over Alexa in this thread is getting out of control. Bayley's head is half way to the mat already by the time Alexa drops down. It's a regular ass DDT. Half the roster uses the move as a regular move and most of them do it better than in this .gif.

Ahh yes it is delusion because you disagree...

There's a touch of Raven's Evenflow to her's. It's a good move for her.

If you don't like it whatever but your opinion is not reality and mine delusion

Menome

RAW was a lot more watchable this week, thank christ. Might have to start collating these Drifter moments as gifs for Driftmas at the end of the year.

Striker

Is the Bliss DDT any different than the one Maryse did? With the hair whip and all. Maryse isn't 4 ft tall though.

Also see ratings really going down for the NFL still

Michael David Smith‏Verified account
@MichaelDavSmith

The first round of the NFL draft drew 9.2 million viewers. Comparable to a World Series game. Average of last 10 World Series is 9.5 million

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bliss's offense is hte most mismatched offense I've ever seen to a wrestler

imagine Rey Mysterio busting out forearms and powerslams

Top Bottom