• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

cordy

Banned
C-v5hrgXgAAa0eI.jpg:large
Cesaro is such a CAW lol.

Kaladin

How was Raw tonight? Only thing I really saw was the Bray promo which for him was really good. I slept through most of it. I work an overnight Midnight - 8am shift this week.

Kinda late, but TJP thinks all antifa are just anarchist that like to destroy private and public property and that nazis deserve space in society to display their views.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sister Abigail on Finn looked awesome, as it usually does on smaller guys (like AJ)

also was that a bullet club gun motion by Bray? lol

Any broken hardys advancements at all on Raw?

How was Raw tonight? Only thing I really saw was the Bray promo which for him was really good. I slept through most of it. I work an overnight Midnight - 8am shift this week.

Decent.

Bliss was good but they didn't do anything close to what I felt they needed to do to justify her big win in Bayley's hometown.

Main event was great. Wyatt was good. Ambrose was well used. Sheasaro were great. Other than that not much happened.

Zee-Row

Banned
The storm around me has finally passed and now my future is in front of me. No longer bound by my brother.

The world
The world
The world
The world is mine at last.........

Definitely think it'll be at least 3.5. As much as I hate Fale, Okada doesn't really have bad matches with anyone anymore, and this is the best he's ever been.

Yeah I'm thinking max 4 min 3.5...

I just can't see a 4+ with Fale

It is the first time I'm rooting for Okada though so that's fun :)

Pikma

Banned
We have learned that Sean Waltman was arrested and that is the reason why he did not board the flight out to the United Kingdom for the IPW: UK show. He was arrested by Los Angeles Airport PD on Saturday 4/29 at 12:45 am and charged with a felony with his bail set at $35,000. So, it looks like he was attempting to make it to the show before he was stopped by police. We have not heard exactly what the reason was for his felony charge.

According to Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, he was released on Sunday evening at 6:23 pm local time. Shortly after that is when friends began hearing from him again and word got out that he was doing ok.

There were a lot of people (fans and people in the wrestling business) that were concerned for his well-being and the fact that he went silent on social media added to that concern so we are just happy to hear that he is ok. If we hear more on what happened at the airport from the LA Sheriff’s Dept, then we will pass it along.

He went ahead and clarified it was not drug related, he's still healthy, which is great to hear

jurgen

This sure was scary.

mOn1Nzr.gif

Yeesh. Yeah, Rollins jumped way too far. The replay camera angle made it look like he landed directly on his head. Must have been that super strong knee the commentary team kept trying to tell us was injured.

There's lots of little things between the booking, writing, character performance, and in ring skill (less of the latter than the others) that makes it so hard for me to like Rollins.

Booking for Raw is looking first rate horse shit once again. I haven't watched it in weeks and from reading reports I think just sticking to highlights is fine.

I can't wait for Okada/Fale actually. Njpw is white hot right now.

The kids and I had a fun time at the show. I didn't think it was the best Raw and I was disappointed not to see Braun, but the main event was great and we had a good time. Some things I noticed:

Nia Jax was getting a lot of cheers. I'm not sure how it came across on TV, but it was overwhelmingly positive.

People fucking love Enzo and Cass. I felt like I was the only one not doing their shtick during their entrance. Also seemed like the most popular shirt.

There was a lady right behind me absolutely losing her shit for Apollo Crews. I assume you can hear her on TV since it was the only cheering during his match.

Loudest boo of the night was for Roman Reigns at the end of the Wrestlemania recap video with him in front of the fireworks. By far the loudest, and it was before the show actually started. Next loudest was Miz. Third was probably Drew Gulak during the Main Event tapings. Honestly, didn't seem like there were many heels getting reactions.

The entrance ramp is really short.

The kids and I had a fun time at the show. I didn't think it was the best Raw and I was disappointed not to see Braun, but the main event was great and we had a good time. Some things I noticed:

Nia Jax was getting a lot of cheers. I'm not sure how it came across on TV, but it was overwhelmingly positive.

People fucking love Enzo and Cass. I felt like I was the only one not doing their shtick during their entrance. Also seemed like the most popular shirt.

There was a lady right behind me absolutely losing her shit for Apollo Crews. I assume you can hear her on TV since it was the only cheering during his match.

Loudest boo of the night was for Roman Reigns at the end of the Wrestlemania recap video with him in front of the fireworks. By far the loudest, and it was before the show actually started. Next loudest was Miz. Third was probably Drew Gulak during the Main Event tapings. Honestly, didn't seem like there were many heels getting reactions.

The entrance ramp is really short.

Was there a dark match at all?

For you FLo Slammers: Evolve 84 on Saurday May 20th just added the best rematch ever: Donovan Dijack vs Keith Lee!

Only matches beforehand were for Main Event or 205:

Lince Dorado v Drew Gulak
Curt Hawkins v Curtis Axel

We left pretty quickly after the main event to avoid the rush. Dean Ambrose came out after the match, but I'm not sure that was on TV.

It wasn't. What'd he do DIrty Deeds Miz I assume lol

Toki767

For some reason I always remember that May 2 is the Rock's birthday.

Probably from that This Is Your Life segment with Foley.

Top Bottom