• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

tenor.gif

This would make Jake and Raven proud.

Bliss has a nice DDT. But at the same time it's a move which also requires the person taking it to do a good job of selling it so it's not really solely on Bliss unless she's shooting with it.

Hands first. Stuff like the double arm DDT has the givers back hit the mat first.
Right. Thanks for the answer! I never pick up on that stuff for some reason.

Did Brie Bella have her baby yet?
Nope. Baby was due on Sunday judging by a tweet from DBry.

Which means probably more Shane or JBL on Talking Smack.

Yippie...

Hasney

i'm actually real skinny and you worked yourself into a shoot, bodyshameist

Wait, if you're actually skinny, wouldn't this all be a work? Like, we've veered off Talking Shoot and straight onto Work Talk.

Guess that's it for X-Pac's career

His body is so banged up that he said he was retiring soon anyway. He was off to his last UK match which was even a 6 man tag to protect him. He was one day from
UK
retirement...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guess that's it for X-Pac's career

you sweet summer child
Its probably on there but it is up on YT and everywhere else if you cant find it on NJPW world.

NJPW World is kinda bad with archiving older matches to be honest.

They should spend less time making tweets at WWE-senpai and more time fixing their interface and actually uploading older stuff. Outside of the current stuff, the NJPW shit is nowhere near the same worth as the Network. Not even in the same plane of existence

Yep, pretty good. I like Muta a lot and, even though I'm not too big on Liger, both of them did great.

Liger is in my top 5 of all time, I think. Hard to say. I just love the way he moves and I love that match so much it just puts him up there. I was probably 10 or 12 when I saw that match wheny my friends dad had a tape. I had never seen anything like it and I appreciate and love it even more now.

This could and should be said about every move, small children.
Well yeah but there's certain moves which look really shit if the person taking it doesn't sell it well.

Like the Bayley to Belly (sorry Zach). The move looks pretty good when it's sold well but it's so often not that the move just looks bad.

Bayley should just use the elbow drop. It looks sweet.

you sweet summer child
Beyond the fact that people are blackballed from UK wrestling in general for drug arrests, and he was literally headed there with the damn drugs, he's 44 and being charged with a felony that will probably equal a decade of jail time (at least, imo). Arrest time in fact has an effect on bookings and he's never getting that time back. The promotion that booked him may not even exist when he's released post-conviction

Foggy

you sweet summer child

They should spend less time making tweets at WWE-senpai and more time fixing their interface and actually uploading older stuff. Outside of the current stuff, the NJPW shit is nowhere near the same worth as the Network. Not even in the same plane of existence

Asian internet ui is fubar. I don't think that'll ever change.

Relapse is s terrible thing, I hope he find the help he needs.
He claims he wasn't using, which is basically admitting to smuggling internationally with intent to distribute/sell, which honestly probably fucks him up more in terms of punishment than just lying and saying he was using

Zach

Well yeah but there's certain moves which look really shit if the person taking it doesn't sell it well.

Like the Bayley to Belly (sorry Zach). The move looks pretty good when it's sold well but it's so often not that the move just looks bad.

Bayley should just use the elbow drop. It looks sweet.

If she's going to do the flying elbow every match anyway, then I'm fine with it being her finisher. But I'd rather she only used it as a super finisher on PPVs and stuff, because it's probably gonna break down that bod if she ain't careful.

P.S. The Bayley-to-Belly rulez.

What does Bliss call her DDT anyways?

I liked when Raven called his the even flow. That was cool.
Don't think it has a name just the generic Snap DDT calling. It should given she's pretty much dropped the Twisted Bliss in favor of it.

If she's going to do the flying elbow every match anyway, then I'm fine with it being her finisher. But I'd rather she only used it as a super finisher on PPVs and stuff, because it's probably gonna break down that bod if she ain't careful.

P.S. The Bayley-to-Belly rulez.
The move has kind of already been ruined since Alexa kicked out of it at Payback. I think it finishing Charlotte off at Wrestlemania was just a one-off and a nice Macho Man tribute.

That's not saying much with WWE's current finisher philosophy. They should really stop being dumb about that, but whatevz.
Bayley to Belly itself is actually very protected. Don't think it's been kicked out of since she's been called up. I know Asuka kicked out at Brooklyn.

Top Bottom