• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Caderfix

Wubba Lubba dub dub

What you suggested is clearly the name for this:
giphy.gif

jmdajr

Is Fozzy good? Iv never listened to them

If you like 80s inspired rock/metal it's good in my opinion. Band musicianship is competent.
Jericho is not the best singer, but it works ok.

I would never say they are shit. They put in some work to make some decent catchy tunes for the genre.

ElRenoRaven

Well now we know why Xpac missed his "Final" UK booking. He wasn't dead just in jail.

Waltman was arrested on Saturday (4/29) at LAX Airport in Los Angeles after he was stopped at Customs and officials discovered he was concealing meth and marijuana. Police were called to the scene and Waltman was arrested and taken to jail, where he was booked for possession of a controlled substance. To make matters worse, he had an outstanding warrant stemming from a prior DUI arrest. Waltman was released the following day on $35,000 bond and has a court date later this month (5/25) to address the charges.

Raw64life

Alexa's DDT reminds me more of Maryse's DDT than Raven's or Jake's.

It's pretty much exactly Maryse's DDT. Which was fine pre-women's revolution, but if you're trying to push the women as equal to the men you shouldn't have women using a regular move that half the men do as a finisher.

The Miz of all people does a DDT that's similar looking (but looks a lot more devastating) and he never wins a match with it.

8643G.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is Fozzy good? Iv never listened to them

Nah, they're terrible, largely because Jericho sucks. His singing voice sounds exactly like his speaking voice, which doesn't translate to a rock band at all.

Top Bottom