• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Ohhhh shit, Darksiders 3! Awe-

"It’s set around the same time as the events of Darksiders 2, which was released almost five years ago, and will follow Fury’s quest to destroy unique physical versions of of the Seven Deadly Sins."

Huh. Why can't we just get a follow-up to the Darksiders 1 cliffhanger. :|

Ohhhh shit, Darksiders 3! Awe-

"It’s set around the same time as the events of Darksiders 2, which was released almost five years ago, and will follow Fury’s quest to destroy unique physical versions of of the Seven Deadly Sins."

Huh. Why can't we just get a follow-up to the Darksiders 1 cliffhanger. :|

maybe when they make a good game in the series, we can talk

until then, DS just feels like a poor mans zelda

What you suggested is clearly the name for this:
giphy.gif

Somehow worse than Naomi's offense.

The crowd should have chanted "This Is Wrestling"

jmdajr

I just thought about this. After my 3 years subscription to the WWE Network, I could have used the money to buy Switch and Zelda.

I just thought about this. After my 3 years subscription to the WWE Network, I could have used the money to buy Switch and Zelda.

Luckily I was one of the five people on the planet with a Wii U in the house, so I bought it for that. It's 'aight but not sure why everyone is losing their shit over it. There's a fair smattering of frustrating design choices in there.

I still feel brainwashed into buying a Switch at some point. Probably because my son keeps banging on about it.

jmdajr

Luckily I was one of the five people on the planet with a Wii U in the house, so I bought it for that. It's 'aight but not sure why everyone is losing their shit over it. There's a fair smattering of frustrating design choices in there.

I still feel brainwashed into buying a Switch at some point. Probably because my son keeps banging on about it.

I'm whatever about it. I have yet to finish a 3D ZELDA game. Just never find the motivation. I don't see how this would be different. Although people swear that it is. Ok.

My friend bought one and if he really wants me to see how awesome it is, he'll lend it to me.

I'm whatever about it. I have yet to finish a 3D ZELDA game. Just never find the motivation. I don't see how this would be different. Although people swear that it is. Ok.

My friend bought one and if he really wants me to see how awesome it is, he'll lend it to me.

I finished Ocarina and Twilight Princess. But this game is a different animal, for better or worse.

Speaking of lengthy games, I just finished Persona 5, and after realising it took 81 hours of my life I felt more ashamed than anything else. I think I'll be on the bite sized games for the foreseeable future, like Puyo Puyo Tetris. Or i'll just leave the PS4 off for a few weeks.

JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BAYLEY SPOT

IT'S AN OLD AS TIME EMBARRASS THE HEEL SPOT

X-PAC DID IT
KURT FUCKING ANGLE DID IT

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR wurst of all time TAKES

ok i'm done

Never got into Zelda.

If you can handles ye olde top down pixelated style, A Link to the Past and Links Awakening are both great. After Ocarina I definitely fell out of love with the series a fair bit.

Wait, X-Pac smuggled meth? Breaking Bad is old enough now for Vince to just catch up with it and bring Pac back with a Heisenberg gimmick.

Best elbow

pRJNw.gif

That's not an elbow, it's a side-boob splash.

It's pretty much exactly Maryse's DDT. Which was fine pre-women's revolution, but if you're trying to push the women as equal to the men you shouldn't have women using a regular move that half the men do as a finisher.

The Miz of all people does a DDT that's similar looking (but looks a lot more devastating) and he never wins a match with it.

8643G.gif

What?

Bayley's finisher is literally a Belly to Back suplex

Edit: Belly to Back?! Why did I say that... I clearly meant Belly to Belly lol.

I can't deal with all these bad OIN opinions in rapid fire succession, it's like taking those signature Naomi kicks.

It's weird in here this evening, between OIN getting out of bed on the wrong side this morning and the weird adoration of Alexa Bliss's solid-yet-completely-unremarkable DDT.

AHA jesus christ 5 Star Wrestling (the promotion based on that shitty PS4 game that somehow got on Spike UK and promised a 128 wrestler tournament) announced ticket prices for a Belfast show

£155 front row w/VIP for John Morrison.

RevPro does £55 front row for The Elite
PROGRESS does £26 front row
Southside does £30 front row for TWO shows!
XWA does flat £45ish for their shows where you have the likes of Kota Ibushi and Sekimoto right in front of you as the venue is so tiny

Top Bottom