• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Jopie

If KO does win, I bet he kayfabe injures Jericho and puts him "out of action."

That way they can easily explain why Jericho disappears after this despite making a big deal out of him arriving.

It'll also cement KO as a huge asshole heel.

Hopefully he snaps and injures Jericho now so that he has a reason to be gone.

Clean win for Owens. Also no more AJ vs Jericho thank god. Owens vs AJ will be great.
Now Owens will go back and destroy Y2J more. AJ will save Y2J now.

KingBroly

Banned
It's always funny to me that Refs are also the Medical Staff and Security to protect wrestlers, like telling guys 'STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH!' means anything

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I was hoping for a classic powerbomb on the apron, but that works too

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was hoping for a classic powerbomb on the apron, but that works too

He already got hit with it and came back like 3 weeks later

I agree they should have kept that as a way to write people off TV for a long time

We'll prob get a revenge match WAY down the line when Jericho comes back, but I really enjoyed this whole story.

Their Wrestlemania match was meh, but I enjoyed the one at Payback and the one tonight. Really solid storytelling for these two overall.

Toki767

We'll prob get a revenge match WAY down the line when Jericho comes back, but I really enjoyed this whole story.

Their Wrestlemania match was meh, but I enjoyed the one at Payback and the one tonight. Really solid storytelling for these two overall.
They won't remember it by then.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Backlash right now:

Jinder vs Orton
Owens vs Styles
Usos vs Breezango
Ziggler vs Nakamura
Zayn vs Corbin
6 women tag match

The problem is that these matches are way too predictable. Turning AJ Styles face the day Shinsuke Nakamura shows up was a weird plan.

Top Bottom